Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation)

This is a discussion on Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the new You seem to really want to be in that group pretty bad...

PRO Member

Congrats on the new

You seem to really want to be in that group pretty bad

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Congrats on the CoJ:bound in blood plat! That would be great to get into the PPS (I never will due to games servers closing which is why I usually hate online trophies). I wish you luck getting into there
    Haven't updated anything on here since the site went down a year ago with the new servers so lost all my friends and post counts and everything looking to help and get help with games and trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...checklist.html My Trophy checklist

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on your newest plat, Denaratuck! Good luck with getting a perfect platinum streak!
    Thanks. I know its only a matter of time before I'll meet the requirements. The biggest issue is finding the motivation to play some of my older games and finish them off.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood platinum dude, about time you got back in here!
    Thanks man. Maybe this will help motivate me to get back in the game and try to shorten your lead lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Congrats on Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood!
    With a very prestigious and rare Platinum, you are definitely back in spades (pun intended).
    Good luck going for PPS!
    Hahaha thanks for the comment and especially the pun.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the Bound in blood Plat. Kind of Jealous (not really). Got my first trophies in it 2010 and still haven't finished it. I can't get past the first chapter on very hard so I stopped playing it. May pick it up again soon though.
    Thanks. I had to finish the game on Hard before I started my very hard run and surprisingly, I actually found it easier once I got back into it. Then again, I think a lot of it had to do with the fact I was use to the levels.

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Great work with Call of Juarez and thats to hear that you working towards the ranks of PPS admission. I'm all about cleaning up the open games. PPS is a great group with some great members, I'm looking forward to seeing you in there

Good luck with Resistance 2. Got this plat a year ago and boy was it a grind. Stick to it and I'm sure you'll have it in no time. If you're having problems with the kill count, let me know. I can come online and play a bit too
    Thanks. I'm sure you'll see me in there eventually. As for Resistance 2, I've had several people offer to boost the kills online but very seldom does it work out due to connection and time zone issues. However, I appreciate the offer to help out but I'm sure I'll be able to get it on my own eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on Call of Juarez Denaratuck!
    Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new plat, look foward to you joining the PPS group. I know you still have a long ways with Resistance 2 but I saw COD: MW 3 which isn't long, just some challenge with the special ops.
    Yeah unfortunately MW3 was added to my list when I brought my PS3 down to a friends house a long time ago. I wasn't expecting to buy it but after we synced my trophies and it showed up, I had to go out and get it when it was on sale. I think I'll be able to finish it off in a week or two with a few hours here and there once I get around to playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the finally platinum since long time like 4-5 months I think. I am looking forward to see you join the PPS soon.

My fellow Canadian!
    Thanks Smashguy. It feels good to finally earn a new plat and maybe I'll need someone to start making me new banners

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Good to see you reviving your checklist for your first of the year. It is easy to say "f it" to a game and let it sit in there for awhile. It happens to the best of us.

Good luck with your 7000 kills.
    Yeah I know all too well about putting games down and not returning to them. I've gone through it several times already, especially after entering three or four trophy competitions in a row. However, setting goals like trophy % or entering the PPS group helps to motivate me to continue to earn trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on the new

You seem to really want to be in that group pretty bad
    Thanks and yeah I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Devotor View Post
    Congrats on the CoJ:bound in blood plat! That would be great to get into the PPS (I never will due to games servers closing which is why I usually hate online trophies). I wish you luck getting into there
    Thanks. I'm not fully sure on their requirements, but they might make exceptions for stuff like that so maybe you should ask.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Platinum Procrastinator

Back with another small update. I went back and did the DLC trophies for Sound Shapes on the Vita and PS3 bringing them both up to 100% once again. Very easy trophies with the use of a guide, without one they just take a little extra time to figure out.

illegal in 9 countries

Congrats for the CoJ and best of luck with the quest to join the PPS. Sadly, it's well and truly out my grasp...I'm closing in on 40% completion, which is the best it's been in a looooong time

BTW - I've made progress on the loungeroom setup. An engineer mate came around and spec'd up a 5cm false wall at the back of our TV recess so I can slot in seemless cabling to my floating shelves and wall-mount. Will look the shit when it's done. Will post pics when it's finished...soonish...eventually

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Congrats for the CoJ and best of luck with the quest to join the PPS. Sadly, it's well and truly out my grasp...I'm closing in on 40% completion, which is the best it's been in a looooong time

BTW - I've made progress on the loungeroom setup. An engineer mate came around and spec'd up a 5cm false wall at the back of our TV recess so I can slot in seemless cabling to my floating shelves and wall-mount. Will look the shit when it's done. Will post pics when it's finished...soonish...eventually
    Thanks. As for your trophy percentage, that's understandable considering the amount of games you've played in the past. When I started, trophies were already established and the first game I played was Final Fantasy XIII so I wanted to do everything in the game anyways which lead to me going for the trophies.

As for your setup, that sounds like its going to be awesome. The fact that you had an engineer over already shows you're serious about it lol.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the CoJ plat and getting Sound Shapes back to 100% Dena, well done mate. I've lost count now of how many times you have gotten games back up to 100%, it must get to you a little when dlc gets released for a game you already have at 100% lol. And best of getting into the PPS. I know you'll do it

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the CoJ plat and getting Sound Shapes back to 100% Dena, well done mate. I've lost count now of how many times you have gotten games back up to 100%, it must get to you a little when dlc gets released for a game you already have at 100% lol. And best of getting into the PPS. I know you'll do it
    Thanks and yeah it really is annoying when you get a game up to 100% and they release new DLC for it bringing your percentage down. Just take the new Little Big Planet 2 DLC for example as it requires a Vita and the one before that requires the PS Move. Really sucks. Then you have new DLC for Scott Pilgrim versus the World which is like two years old. My percentage is down below 100% now, but they haven't even added the DLC to the store so there's currently no way to earn the new trophies...

PRO Member

Keep at it buddy, got a PPS invite with your name on it. We'd be happy to have you in the group.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Congrats on the new Plat.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    Keep at it buddy, got a PPS invite with your name on it. We'd be happy to have you in the group.
    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on the new Plat.
    Thanks. As far as gaming goes, I haven't had any desire to play anything the last several days so I don't know when I'll start working on my other games. I guess the though of finishing off games I don't want to play is really preventing me from playing anything. Maybe if I started something I wanted to play like Borderlands 2 or Resident Evil 5 I'd be more inclined to pick up that controller.

PRO Member

Congrats mate 70 plats finally gl on the PPS xD yey

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    Congrats mate 70 plats finally gl on the PPS xD yey
    Thanks man. I started playing Resistance 2 again last night and managed to get around 350 kills after a lot of failed attempts to find matches when connecting to the server. Hopefully I'll be able to get a few thousand more by the end of the weekend which should take me half way to the 10,000 required.

PRO Member

Nice CL, Denaratuck ...but it looks like you need an update

Sig by Smashguy

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Good luck with Resistance 2 Dena, that 10,000 kills thing sounds like a ball ache. Is that 10,000 kills during the game or does it have online. Sorry, I know nothing about that game lol

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    Nice CL, Denaratuck ...but it looks like you need an update
    Thanks and I've needed an update for almost a year now but I never get around to doing it. What little free time I have I'd rather use to earn trophies or browse the forums than to start doing BB code again.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Good luck with Resistance 2 Dena, that 10,000 kills thing sounds like a ball ache. Is that 10,000 kills during the game or does it have online. Sorry, I know nothing about that game lol
    Thanks and all 10,000 kills have to be done online during the competitive game mode which is dead. The cooperative mode is still going strong, but it takes forever to find matches playing competitive.

Platinum Procrastinator

Well seeing as how its been almost three months since I last updated this I figured I should say what little I've managed to accomplish since my last post. I've haven't really played much during these past months, but I did manage to get Plants vs Zombies for free and earn the plat for it on my Vita which brought me up to 71. Its going to be a long time before I hit 100, but at least I'm one step closer to my overall goal.

However, even though I haven't been earning many Playstation trophies, I have been earning several on here due to donating some money:

Now I just need to write six more guides (I think), reach level 25 on the PSN, earn 29 more platinum trophies, along with get another ~350 more posts and I'll be able to get even more site trophies!!! They don't have to be from playing games to be addictive lol.

PRO Member

Congrats 4 all the stuffs u stated I'm shock u donated 300 USD u must be rich xD

Platinum Procrastinator

$300 isn't a lot really when you consider that I've been on the site for over three years I believe.

PRO Member

But still donating 300 USD is a big deal u r really awesome keep up the good work

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast