Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation)

This is a discussion on Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Denaratuck Well seeing as how its been almost three months since I last updated this I figured ...

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Well seeing as how its been almost three months since I last updated this I figured I should say what little I've managed to accomplish since my last post. I've haven't really played much during these past months, but I did manage to get Plants vs Zombies for free and earn the plat for it on my Vita which brought me up to 71. Its going to be a long time before I hit 100, but at least I'm one step closer to my overall goal.

However, even though I haven't been earning many Playstation trophies, I have been earning several on here due to donating some money:

Now I just need to write six more guides (I think), reach level 25 on the PSN, earn 29 more platinum trophies, along with get another ~350 more posts and I'll be able to get even more site trophies!!! They don't have to be from playing games to be addictive lol.
    Nice work, mate. I didn't realise Plants vs Zombies had a plat on Vita... Nice one! I don't have a Vita yet, but when I do get one, I can't wait to play some of the games.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Plants vs Zombies platinum dude, and congrats on all of the new site trophies

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plat mate and well done donating so much, very generous of you

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Nice work, mate. I didn't realise Plants vs Zombies had a plat on Vita... Nice one! I don't have a Vita yet, but when I do get one, I can't wait to play some of the games.
    Thanks DJ. I knew PvZ had a platinum trophy but I held off on buying it, hoping it would one day go free on the Vita and eventually it did so my patience paid off. I love the game and got another friend addicted to it so he bought it on steam lol. When you eventually buy a Vita I'm sure you'll really like it as its now starting to get a lot of great games unlike when it first launched.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Plants vs Zombies platinum dude, and congrats on all of the new site trophies
    Thanks man, although I still have a long ways to go to catch you but once I get a work term this summer for college I should have some free time to start earning trophies again.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate and well done donating so much, very generous of you
    Thanks man for the comment and also for the rep
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Thanks man, although I still have a long ways to go to catch you but once I get a work term this summer for college I should have some free time to start earning trophies again.
    I wouldn't worry too much about catching me mate, you'll do it sooner than you think.

Synthwave <3

Congrats on ing PvZ, Denaratuck! I love that game! Can't wait til PvZ2 comes out!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

illegal in 9 countries

Congrats on the PvZ

Did you use touchscreen or face buttons? I really like the touchscreen controls but couldn't get the corn cobs to fire

Royal Flush X2

Glad to see you still had a little time to get a new plat, congrats. This summer you got finish that Resistance 2 once and for all.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about catching me mate, you'll do it sooner than you think.
    Maybe one day I will but not anytime on the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on ing PvZ, Denaratuck! I love that game! Can't wait til PvZ2 comes out!
    Thanks and it was made easier by using your guide. As for PvZ2, that will certainly be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Congrats on the PvZ

Did you use touchscreen or face buttons? I really like the touchscreen controls but couldn't get the corn cobs to fire
    Thanks. I used the touchscreen controls, but like you, I too couldn't get the corn cob cannons to fire so I used the Fume Shroom strategy to beat the 40 waves.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Glad to see you still had a little time to get a new plat, congrats. This summer you got finish that Resistance 2 once and for all.
    Yeah the next game I plan on finishing off is Resistance 2. I started doing it a few months back and got a few thousand kills in but I gave up after that. I'm sure I could easily finish it off in a week if I put the time in but I really hate playing the online now lol.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Nice work on the new platinum, and donating to this site. Very nice of you indeed

If you need help on R2 i could boost it with you, i have around 1500 kills left and plan on making it my 100th platinum

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Platinum Procrastinator

Time for another update that has been a long time coming. Since I just finished another semester of college, I have a few days off before I have to register again for intersession and I decided to return to Resistance 2 thinking I needed roughly 3,000 kills for the Killing Machine trophy. However, when I logged in today I checked my stats and I only needed around 500. I guess when I was playing before the servers messed up and never recorded all of my kills but they eventually got added. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised and after a few hours, I managed to hit 10,000 and earn plat number 72:

Retired...

Great job in finishing Resistance 2, play a couple normal games but 1st go out and have fun. Impressive plats list!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on finally getting this game done, what a long grind it is but now you can enjoy this pretty rare
    plat. Just finish one more game and your in PPS.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Great job in finishing Resistance 2, play a couple normal games but 1st go out and have fun. Impressive plats list!
    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on finally getting this game done, what a long grind it is but now you can enjoy this pretty rare plat.
    Thanks guys for the complements and also for the rep

I don't know when I'm going to get anymore time to play again as I start intersession on Monday for six weeks followed by hopefully my first work term. However, tomorrow I might try and bring Scott Pilgrim vs The World back up to 100% as it only takes a few hours.

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Resistance 2 mate, well done

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

VitaUnlocked

Congrats on the Resistance 2

The Last of my Kind

Congrats on Resistance 2 Platinum! You can join PPS now!

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

Player Hater

Awesome work on Resistance 2 plat, my friend. Very nice indeed. Kudos! Our plat pace is slowing down, but we have a nice number of platinums collected already, so nothing to be ashamed of. Slow and steady wins the race!

Beast Incarnate

DUUUUUDE! Finally, congratulations on the Resistance 2 platinum. Beast of a plat

PRO Member

Congrats on the Resistance 2 Plat my friend. Awesome work.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast