Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation)

This is a discussion on Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII Congratulations dude, its a plat I'd love to have one day but those online trophies do ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations dude, its a plat I'd love to have one day but those online trophies do put me off a bit.
    Thanks man. The online trophies were definitely the worst part of the game. Thanks to James they went by pretty fast, but even then it was boring trying to get paired up in the same game over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new plat, that seems like it was a tough one to get
    Overall the game is pretty easy, however there are a lot of collectible trophies so combine that with the online ones and having to spend 250k fans it was pretty annoying. When I finished the game, I had around 73k fans used and that was counting the ones I spent while playing online against James. That caused me to grind the rest for 5-6 hours today.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

2011 Member of the Year

Congrats on the new Plat

Lvl 5 - Silver

3 Demon soul plats WTF

Great list man and great job keep them coming

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Congrats on the new Plat
    Thanks man. I figured I have a long way to go before I catch you or Omnislash so I better get to work

Quote Originally Posted by iraqoz View Post
    3 Demon soul plats WTF

Great list man and great job keep them coming
    Thanks Iraqoz and as a side note, how have you been? I haven't seen you in awhile. Demon's Souls was a great game so once I started it again I knew I wanted to plat all three versions.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Hey Denara, thanks for the shout out, glad you Got Brutal Legend Platted .

If you need help with any games in future gimmie a shout .

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    Hey Denara, thanks for the shout out, glad you Got Brutal Legend Platted .

If you need help with any games in future gimmie a shout .
    Thanks for the comment and mostly for the help. I'm planning on finishing Resistance Fall of Man next then getting started on Resistance 2 so I'll probably be looking for someone to boost the 10,000 kills with. If you're interested, hit me up.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Thanks for the comment and mostly for the help. I'm planning on finishing Resistance Fall of Man next then getting started on Resistance 2 so I'll probably be looking for someone to boost the 10,000 kills with. If you're interested, hit me up.
    I loved the first Resistance, it was the first game I purchased for the PS3 way back in 2007. Played it to death. Then never bothered with the sequal. I'll be keeping a close eye to see if you think its any good. Those 10,000 kills sound gruelling though.

PRO Member

Congrats on the Brutal Legend Plat. Good luck when you get around to the 10,000 kills in Resistance. I couldn't bring myself around to doing it.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Platinum Procrastinator

I loved the first Resistance, it was the first game I purchased for the PS3 way back in 2007. Played it to death. Then never bothered with the sequal. I'll be keeping a close eye to see if you think its any good. Those 10,000 kills sound gruelling though.
    I only started it a few days ago and have to say I was impressed with the graphics considering its an older game. Hopefully I can finish it pretty fast and get started on Resistance 2. However, I'm not looking forward to the 10k kills. I think someone said they can be boosted in around 35 hours which is still a lot of time to dedicate to one specific trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the Brutal Legend Plat. Good luck when you get around to the 10,000 kills in Resistance. I couldn't bring myself around to doing it.
    Yeah I'm actually afraid that once I start it, I'll eventually get bored of it and stop. Hopefully I'll be able to stick with it though as I really want to work on my backlog. Especially games with online trophies.

Platinum Procrastinator

Well it feels like forever since I've updated the list or posted here even though my last post was only six days ago. However, I now have another plat to add to my collection along with a new guide. Which by the way was my first time writing a guide for a game with a platinum trophy. Anyways, my newest plat and guide is for Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken which is a PSN game and for roughly $10, is an excellent deal.

Death is Awaiting....

Wow, really good list man, keep it up

Sig by Achantion

Goons everywhere

Congrats on the platinum and your 1st guide with plat

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by WeApOnS- View Post
    Wow, really good list man, keep it up
    Thanks for checking it out and the compliment. I'm still working on updating it so that I have all of my plats finally added. That and unveiling what I've had someone working on behind the scenes in the near future

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on the platinum and your 1st guide with plat
    Thanks man. If you get the game you should have no problem getting the plat in half the time I did and hopefully you like it like I did

Lvl 9 - Gold

It's a great list man congrats.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the new plat dude, I've officially given up on catching you. I can't wait to see the the finished works if that little preview was anything to go by, it will look amazing

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    It's a great list man congrats.
    Thanks for the compliment. If its half as good as your TNA reviews then I can gladly live with that lol.

Congratulations on the new plat dude, I've officially given up on catching you. I can't wait to see the the finished works if that little preview was anything to go by, it will look amazing
    Well you might be able to catch me because now I'm going back to working on Resistance 2. The 10,000 kills is probably going to take me forever so you should be able to make up a lot of ground

As for what I showed you, yeah everything is going to be similar to that. However, I'm still debating on how I'll include them into my checklist. I don't know if I'll just use them and scrap what I've already got done or what I'll do.

Lvl 9 - Gold

did it take you like a day or two to plat i herd its quite easy

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsoldier36 View Post
    did it take you like a day or two to plat i herd its quite easy
    Yeah the game can probably be done in under 10 hours although I rated it as 10-15 hours in my guide to be safe. I'd rate the game as a 2 or 3 out of 10 in terms of the difficulty for the plat. Although if doing the coop by yourself with two controllers, maybe a 4/10.

However, in saying all of that, I still thought it was a really fun game and would rate it 8/10 even though its fairly short. After paying $9.50 for it I think due to the PS+ discount, I think it was an awesome deal and recommend everyone to check it out. Hopefully they'll make another game because I loved the music and videos in this one and want more of it.

Level 5 Esper

Congrats on the new plat man!!! I just read your new guide ~ I've never heard of this game before but it looks awesome lol I might eventually try this out and use your guide!! Also...........Nice plat collection~~
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat man!!! I just read your new guide ~ I've never heard of this game before but it looks awesome lol I might eventually try this out and use your guide!! Also...........Nice plat collection~~
    Thanks for checking out the guide and also my checklist. I never heard of the game before either until I seen in on the Playstation blog and thought it looked interesting. I thought for roughly $10 and the fact it looked interesting and came with a plat I should give it a try and I'm glad I did. It was a very fun game even though its pretty short. If you do buy it and use my guide, let me know if you find any alternate or better ways of getting certain trophies and I'll be sure to include it after.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast