Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation)

This is a discussion on Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus Plat....

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus Plat.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the R&C plat man
    Thanks man, It's an easy but enjoyable game. However, I wasn't sure what order the games in the series go and think it might be one of the newest ones so I probably should have left it until I completed the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate

Starting to knock 'em out a bit.
    Thanks and yeah since finishing college I've got some free time to game again. However, today I started Final Fantasy X so I won't be earning that plat anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus Plat.
    Thanks. It feels good to earn some platinum trophies again.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Thanks man, It's an easy but enjoyable game. However, I wasn't sure what order the games in the series go and think it might be one of the newest ones so I probably should have left it until I completed the others.
    From memory, Into the Nexus is the most recent R&C game and doesn't really follow the chronology as it's an epilogue to the Future saga. At the least, it can safely be played independently of the main storyline as it doesn't really spoil what happened beforehand.

Oh...and grats on the Plats

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    From memory, Into the Nexus is the most recent R&C game and doesn't really follow the chronology as it's an epilogue to the Future saga. At the least, it can safely be played independently of the main storyline as it doesn't really spoil what happened beforehand.

Oh...and grats on the Plats
    Well that's good to know and thanks. I probably should have started the rest of the R&C games as I want to boost my trophy level but at the same time I also want to concentrate on great games which is why I went with FFX instead.

Local Drunk

Thanks and yeah since finishing college I've got some free time to game again. However, today I started Final Fantasy X so I won't be earning that plat anytime soon.
    You're welcome. Ah I see, nice! Lol got to have a massive of time for that one.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

congrats on the R&C plat.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Platinum Procrastinator

You're welcome. Ah I see, nice! Lol got to have a massive of time for that one.
    Yeah the game is going to take me quite awhile because I tend to backtrack whenever possible even though certain areas I'm going to need to visit at the end of the game anyways so I'm really wasting a lot of time haha.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    congrats on the R&C plat.
    Thanks. I seen you also had it which is part of the reason why I decided to give it a try.

Platinum Procrastinator

Well after three weeks I'm back with two new platinum trophies, well technically anyways.

In gaming news, I hit platinum number 80 today with Final Fantasy X. I really liked the game but forgot how tedious and boring filling out the sphere grid can be. I really wish they had an auto fill option for this as spending what felt like hours just moving a few spaces and filling in the nodes was very boring. It also made me realize how easy FFXIII is compared to it. Also, after finishing it, I determined that I won't be playing X-2 for awhile as I need to take a break from the FF universe and find something else to play. I'll probably be starting another Ratchet & Clank game or Borderlands the Pre-Sequel.

As for my second platinum trophy, yesterday I received a new site trophy for hitting 3,000 posts. This is the second time I've received it as everything was lost after the site crash a little over three years ago. However this time, it seemed to take forever to achieve it compared to before.

That brings me up to five platinum site trophies now and 21 overall. I imagine the next one I'll potentially earn is for hitting 100 plats which could take awhile to get.

illegal in 9 countries

Congrats on Plat #80. I plan to tackle the remaining PS3 FF games in time, but will likely polish off the XIII trilogy before starting the HD collections.

Borderlands Pre-Sequel is firmly on my radar. Being a complete and total tightwad, I can rarely justify paying full retail for games. But I make a few exceptions each year and no doubt I'll get my money's worth in the third BL installment. See you on, or rather above, Pandora!

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Congrats on Plat #80. I plan to tackle the remaining PS3 FF games in time, but will likely polish off the XIII trilogy before starting the HD collections.

Borderlands Pre-Sequel is firmly on my radar. Being a complete and total tightwad, I can rarely justify paying full retail for games. But I make a few exceptions each year and no doubt I'll get my money's worth in the third BL installment. See you on, or rather above, Pandora!
    Thanks and like you I can no longer justify paying full price for a game now due to having such a huge backlog (Not unlike yourself) except for certain franchises or collector editions, however Borderlands fell into that category and I also went out and purchased the season DLC pack.

As for completing all of the FF games on the PS3, I also plan on going for it although I'm not sure if I'll include FFXIV in the mix. Back to Borderlands though, hopefully I'll get to play this one with some other people as I've mostly done both games solo but really like playing with other people. I tried to convince a friend to buy it, even offering to loan her my spare PS3, but sadly she prefers to play it on the PC.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the FF X Plat.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the FFX platinum dude. I was the same way after completing it, needed to take a big break before I start FFX-2.

As for Borderlands I am also desperate to buy and play it. I loved the others, and played the second game mostly with stupot. Would love to co-op with you some time, just for laughs more than anything. Maybe a weekend where we are more likely to be online at the same time.

PRO Member

Wow congrats there bro, i still have to start mine cheers

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the FF X Plat.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the FFX platinum dude. I was the same way after completing it, needed to take a big break before I start FFX-2.

As for Borderlands I am also desperate to buy and play it. I loved the others, and played the second game mostly with stupot. Would love to co-op with you some time, just for laughs more than anything. Maybe a weekend where we are more likely to be online at the same time.
    Thanks and that would be awesome if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    Wow congrats there bro, i still have to start mine cheers
    Thanks and you really should start it. However, be prepared to invest a lot of time into it because there is so much to do at the end of the game like getting everyone's celestial weapon and maxing out the sphere grid. Still though, its one of my favorite Final Fantasy games and I'm glad I got the platinum for it.

Local Drunk

Platinum Procrastinator

Thanks man. Hopefully I'll have another plat sometime this week depending on what game I decide to start.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on platino no. 80! Nicely done!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on platino no. 80! Nicely done!
    Thanks. Hopefully I'll have the Borderlands Pre-Sequel one sometime next week as well.

Local Drunk

Thanks man. Hopefully I'll have another plat sometime this week depending on what game I decide to start.
    Cool, you're just gonna keep smashing them hey.

Platinum Procrastinator

Cool, you're just gonna keep smashing them hey.
    Hopefully lol. However, I've been pretty slack on Borderlands the Pre-Sequel. I usually play it for a few hours then stop as I'm not really focused on earning trophies right now. With that being said though, I should be able to log some good hours this weekend and finish up the majority of the campaign hopefully.

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast