Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation)

This is a discussion on Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the FFX plat sounds demanding....

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on the FFX plat sounds demanding.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Hopefully lol. However, I've been pretty slack on Borderlands the Pre-Sequel. I usually play it for a few hours then stop as I'm not really focused on earning trophies right now. With that being said though, I should be able to log some good hours this weekend and finish up the majority of the campaign hopefully.
    You suckered me into buying BLPS .

Let me know if you're up for some co-op action on the weekend.

PRO Member

Congrats on the new plat.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on the FFX plat sounds demanding.
    Thanks and yeah it is compared to the Final Fantasy games this generation. I actually forgot how linear FFX was as well along with all of the talking. Wakka, Tidus, and Yuna sure have a lot to say. Then you finally get to the end game and there is so much grinding to do for the celestial weapons and its a real pain. However, at least its varied and not just hunting one monster over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    You suckered me into buying BLPS .

Let me know if you're up for some co-op action on the weekend.
    Hahaha well I guess you're welcome is in order? If we're both on I'm definitely up for some co-op action. However, I'll give you a little warning. When I started a new game, I clicked on each character to see what it said for their description. I was going to play as Claptr4p but when I selected him, you get presented with a warning page that says something along the lines of "Oh no, it seems you selected Claptr4p, you must have made a mistake" and so on. I then thought, hmm I wonder what it says for the other characters then when I select them. I then picked Wilhelm and the game immediately started, so now I'm playing it as him haha.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat.
    Thanks man. I still have a long ways to go to catch you but I really recommend the game to everyone.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Local Drunk

Hopefully lol. However, I've been pretty slack on Borderlands the Pre-Sequel. I usually play it for a few hours then stop as I'm not really focused on earning trophies right now. With that being said though, I should be able to log some good hours this weekend and finish up the majority of the campaign hopefully.
    Lol. I see. Yeah the weekend is always good for finishing up games. So once you've done the campaign the hunt is on?

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Lol. I see. Yeah the weekend is always good for finishing up games. So once you've done the campaign the hunt is on?
    Well I've been pretty slack so far playing this weekend so I don't think I'm going to progress half as far as I intended. However, once the campaign is done, yeah, I'll try to finish it as quickly as possible and move onto something else unless I'm playing co-op with some people.

illegal in 9 countries

Hahaha well I guess you're welcome is in order? If we're both on I'm definitely up for some co-op action. However, I'll give you a little warning. When I started a new game, I clicked on each character to see what it said for their description. I was going to play as Claptr4p but when I selected him, you get presented with a warning page that says something along the lines of "Oh no, it seems you selected Claptr4p, you must have made a mistake" and so on. I then thought, hmm I wonder what it says for the other characters then when I select them. I then picked Wilhelm and the game immediately started, so now I'm playing it as him haha.
    I started with Wilhelm too, then swapped to Claptrap for shits and giggles. He's fun to play and doesn't need to breathe O2, which is a plus. However, one of his random skills is the continuous firing mode of the Gunzerker. When you're using a Sniper rifle at the time, that achieves little more than to empty your ammo supply. So back to Wilhelm I go!

Platinum Procrastinator

Well it has certainly been awhile since I've posted on here (1 year and 11 days!). I haven't touched my PS4 or PS3 since moving back home for a new job late June of this year and have recently been thinking about making a gaming return. However, with my time away from I realized how much trophy hunting has caused me to distance myself from actually playing for fun, and it became more of a chore than a hobby. I now think when I do return I'll be buying Yoshi's Wooly World and a few others and playing without worrying about achievements or trophies.

Fallout 4 will also be a new purchase very soon and I'm torn on whether or not I'll concentrate on the trophies. You may or may not see me around here as often as I once was again, but I do hope to return to my love of gaming and get to play through a lot of the titles I own and have always wanted to.

Beast Incarnate

Welcome back man, and good luck with your gaming return. I too tried to play just for the fun of playing, but once you have tasted trophy hunting it is very hard to let go. No matter how hard you try you always take a peek at the trophy lists. "That one's not too difficult, may as well go for that", "I'm not too far from that one, may as well get that too". Before you know it you're sitting at 85% and not having the platinum starts to bug you more than trophy hunting itself!

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435