Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation)

This is a discussion on Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Denaratuck Thanks for checking out the guide and also my checklist. I never heard of the game ...

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Thanks for checking out the guide and also my checklist. I never heard of the game before either until I seen in on the Playstation blog and thought it looked interesting. I thought for roughly $10 and the fact it looked interesting and came with a plat I should give it a try and I'm glad I did. It was a very fun game even though its pretty short. If you do buy it and use my guide, let me know if you find any alternate or better ways of getting certain trophies and I'll be sure to include it after.
    I bought this game and I'll be sure to check out your guide when playing it.

Beast Incarnate

Well you might be able to catch me because now I'm going back to working on Resistance 2. The 10,000 kills is probably going to take me forever so you should be able to make up a lot of ground

As for what I showed you, yeah everything is going to be similar to that. However, I'm still debating on how I'll include them into my checklist. I don't know if I'll just use them and scrap what I've already got done or what I'll do.
    If only I wasn't playing FIFA at the moment, which easily has at least another 50 hours of gameplay before I'm anywhere near the plat!

I'll definitely be checking out Hardboiled Chicken though, looks fairly interesting.

PRO Member

Nice to see the list back my friend. Congrats on the new plat and the new guide. Good luck on the 10k kills on resistance 2.

THIS AWESOME AVY BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247
    THE EPIC SIG CREATED BY APOKOLYPZ

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    I bought this game and I'll be sure to check out your guide when playing it.
    Hopefully you enjoy it as much as I did. I really liked the music they used for the soundtrack and the cut scenes. Also, I figured if anybody else would buy the game it would be you lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    If only I wasn't playing FIFA at the moment, which easily has at least another 50 hours of gameplay before I'm anywhere near the plat!

I'll definitely be checking out Hardboiled Chicken though, looks fairly interesting.
    I think the only reason I'm ahead of you is because of the Fifa and PES games lol. Also, like DJ_Keyser, I hope you like the game.

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    Nice to see the list back my friend. Congrats on the new plat and the new guide. Good luck on the 10k kills on resistance 2.
    Thanks, I'm hoping to finish the game before the middle of November as I'm suppose to be boosting the DLC for Uncharted 2 around then.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

2011 Member of the Year

Well it feels like forever since I've updated the list or posted here even though my last post was only six days ago. However, I now have another plat to add to my collection along with a new guide. Which by the way was my first time writing a guide for a game with a platinum trophy. Anyways, my newest plat and guide is for Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken which is a PSN game and for roughly $10, is an excellent deal.

Congrats on the new Plat, Denara . I just checked out your guide, very nicely done man. I have the game, so I'll be sure to check in once again, when I start it .

Keep up the great work.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Congrats on the new Plat, Denara . I just checked out your guide, very nicely done man. I have the game, so I'll be sure to check in once again, when I start it .

Keep up the great work.
    Thanks for checking out the guide General and hopefully you find it useful when going for the plat. Besides writing the guide, I haven't had much time to do anything on my PS3 or on here so I'm going to try and catch up sometime today.

Platinum Procrastinator

Another small update. I just spent the last three hours or so updating some of my checklist by adding the forums and trophy guide links to my platinum games along with adding one more plat for Little Big Planet 2 that I earned back on June 10th. However, when I was checking the links to see if they worked I accidentally hit the x button and closed off my guide and lost all of the changes I made. I then had to go back and redo everything again

Anyways, tomorrow I hope I'll be able to add more of my plats to the checklist and finally finish it before the weekend.

Perfecting since 1996

Nice checklist and I agree with your opinion about the what the best PS3 exclusive is.

Sig by Bladia

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Congrats on your new plat and good luck with the 10,000 kills
    BTW how many kills do you have?
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    Nice checklist and I agree with your opinion about the what the best PS3 exclusive is.
    Thanks for taking the time to look over my checklist but you'll have to refresh my memory about the best PS3 exclusive because I can't recall picking a specific title out for that. Although, if I did have to pick one, 3D Dot Game Heroes would certainly rank high on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by backblast View Post
    Congrats on your new plat and good luck with the 10,000 kills
    BTW how many kills do you have?
    Thanks. As for Resistance 2 and the 10,000 kills. Lets just say I still need 10,000 kills lol. I only started playing the game awhile ago and the little I did play was spent on the single player campaign trying to get use to the controls because I noticed they were different than Resistance: Fall of Man. I haven't touched it in about a week so I'm hoping to get back to it before the weekend and start working on the online.

Trophies soon.

Look foward to seeing all your plats on this listup. You'll get Resistance 2 but its so long it was my 2nd longest plat took longer than NGS2 but of course no where near as hard.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Look foward to seeing all your plats on this listup. You'll get Resistance 2 but its so long it was my 2nd longest plat took longer than NGS2 but of course no where near as hard.
    Yeah I know its going to take forever to earn, even if I'm able to boost the kills. However, it will be a good one to have as #50. As for updating my list with plats. Hopefully I'll get a good jump on it tomorrow although I'm also trying to spend a lot of time working on updating my list with the secret project I've been working on with the help of someone else. However, once its finished, it will be worth all the work and time in my opinion.

Platinum Procrastinator

Another small update for this week. I just finished the single player campaign in Resistance 2 on the brutal difficulty so I only have to finish it on super human now. I still haven't started any of the online trophies yet but I'm hoping to tomorrow. Hopefully the 10,000 kills don't take that long but I'm guessing its going to feel like forever even if boosting.

2011 Member of the Year

Ooohh, Resistance 2 would be a sweet one for #50
    If I remember right, the onlines took about 30 hours

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Ooohh, Resistance 2 would be a sweet one for #50
    If I remember right, the onlines took about 30 hours
    Yeah I want to work on a lot of my older games that have online trophies and I figured Resistance 2 would probably take the longest and would also be the best for $50. I think they say you can average around 1,500 kills in 5 hours so it should take around 30 hours or boosting to reach the 10k mark. However, that's going to be pretty boring and I haven't even started yet.

Fight Off Your Demons

Great checklist Denara, and R2 for plat #50 will be a grind, but an :awesome" #50. I've got a lot of work before I get there.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    Great checklist Denara, and R2 for plat #50 will be a grind, but an :awesome" #50. I've got a lot of work before I get there.
    If you keep playing games you like you'll hit it faster than you think. I can still remember trying to hit level 12 on the PSN network, thinking I would never get there. Now I'm trying to get my 50th platinum trophy along with reaching level 20. Once I hit both of these goals before the end of the year, I don't know what I'll aim for next. Maybe level 25 and 100 plats lol.

Platinum Procrastinator

Well I just spent another few hours adding in some more platinum and PSN games to my checklist so I'm still working towards having it finally updated. The platinum games I added were Alone in the Dark: Inferno and Man vs. Wild. The only PSN game I added was Streets Of Rage 2 so if anybodies interested, you can check out my comments for each.

I still need to add another four plats along with several PSN games I believe. After that I'll be removing some of the games from my not yet played list and wish list. Then I'll probably get around to adding a PS+ savings section that Oscar had in his checklist before the site went down.

Beast Incarnate

Well I just spent another few hours adding in some more platinum and PSN games to my checklist so I'm still working towards having it finally updated. The platinum games I added were Alone in the Dark: Inferno and Man vs. Wild. The only PSN game I added was Streets Of Rage 2 so if anybodies interested, you can check out my comments for each.

I still need to add another four plats along with several PSN games I believe. After that I'll be removing some of the games from my not yet played list and wish list. Then I'll probably get around to adding a PS+ savings section that Oscar had in his checklist before the site went down.
    Good read. I still have Alone In The Dark sitting on my shelf. A PS+ Savings section sounds like a good idea too. I've saved quite a bit so far myself.

Player Hater

I agree with your AITD: Inferno comments. I liked what the game was trying to do, but it let itself down in quite a few places. After playing the Uncharted series... imagine what Naughty Dog could have done with that game!

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast