Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation)

This is a discussion on Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by omnislash Very innovative and looks awesome, I love the rating system with each game having it's own ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Very innovative and looks awesome, I love the rating system with each game having it's own symbol. I think this is the new standard of checklists here on this site once it's all finish.
    Thanks for the compliment as you certainly don't have a to shabby looking checklist yourself lol. As for the ratings on each of the platinum times write ups. I thought it would be a good idea to try and make them all look unique and by using something that's related to the game, it really makes them stand out. I think my favorite one is from either Red Dead Redemption (which isn't shown) that uses a horse shoe or the gold bolt for Ratchet and Clank even though they're both pretty simple images but they really stand out.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Looking awesome. I've been eagerly awaiting your update since you first showed me the RDR one you had made. I'm loving it, and totally agree with omni, once you have this in full swing its going to be the best checklist on the site. Keep it up man, and good luck with your 50th.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I like the newspaper/newsletter style Idea. Looks really neat as well. Not something I'd do myself, I prefer a simple starightforward approach but the newspaper one really works well.

Also Denara, impressive work on your Trophies, been a while since I last saw them and forgot you platted 3D Dot Game Heroes

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Looking awesome. I've been eagerly awaiting your update since you first showed me the RDR one you had made. I'm loving it, and totally agree with omni, once you have this in full swing its going to be the best checklist on the site. Keep it up man, and good luck with your 50th.
    Yeah I think the platinum times really turned out well, however, I was hoping I'd have more done but like I explained, I really slacked off with the writing. As for having the best looking checklist, its hard to say as there are already some really impressive ones now. Finally, thanks for wishing me good luck on number 50. I think I got most of the difficult parts done in Dark Souls now, so its only a matter of grinding out certain items and finishing the game a few times, which shouldn't be that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    I like the newspaper/newsletter style Idea. Looks really neat as well. Not something I'd do myself, I prefer a simple straight forward approach but the newspaper one really works well.

Also Denara, impressive work on your Trophies, been a while since I last saw them and forgot you platted 3D Dot Game Heroes
    Thanks for the comments. 3D Dot Game Heroes still stands as one of my favorite games this generation and is also one of my proudest plats. Part of me wants to buy the EU version and go for the plat again, but as it stands right now, I already have to many games in my backlog to replay it lol.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Great list, and one of the better trophy checklist layouts I've seen on the site.

Click here for my platinum checklist
    and trophy guides

PRO Member

I really enjoy the layout of your list...especially the Platinum Times portion. It looks really awesome and like it was quite a bit of work to put together. Very nice denaratuck!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looks great Denaratuck! Awesome lay out, Keep the plats comming. And props for 3d dot heros!!

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by dajmer79 View Post
    Great list, and one of the better trophy checklist layouts I've seen on the site.
    Thanks for the compliment and taking the time to look it over. I still need to link my four trophy guides, but doing so shouldn't take much time unlike someone like you whose written dozens of them

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I really enjoy the layout of your list...especially the Platinum Times portion. It looks really awesome and like it was quite a bit of work to put together. Very nice denaratuck!
    Thanks for the compliments and I agree with you, I really like the Platinum Times portion as well and you're correct. It did require quite a bit of time and work. Most of which was done thanks to TheGeneral whose responsible for all of the imagery and font choices. I only did the write ups and suggested what images to use for the ratings besides giving him my scores and choice for easiest and most difficult trophies. Everything else was up to him.

Quote Originally Posted by prettyricky456 View Post
    Looks great Denaratuck! Awesome lay out, Keep the plats comming. And props for 3d dot heros!!
    Again, thanks for taking the time to read though my checklist and for the compliments. I got the idea for the layout from ONUOsFan originally back when his checklist was styled that way. I asked him if he minded me borrowing from it and he had no problem with it so you really should check out his page as well because since then he's made a lot of improvements too. Finally, thanks for the props on 3D Dot Game Heroes. However, I should be giving you props for the COD World @ War and COD Classic plats.

2011 Member of the Year

It's looking great, Denara.
    Is Resistance 2 still in the running for #50?

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    It's looking great, Denara.
    Is Resistance 2 still in the running for #50?
    I still plan on getting the plat for it, but now I think Dark Souls will end up being number 50 instead as I can't stop playing it when I get free time. In fact when I'm not playing it, I'm often thinking about what I'm going to do next when I play it again lol. Such a good game.

PRO Member

Hey there my friend. I love the newspaper idea they look fantastic. What a great idea. Keep up the great work and goodluck on number 50!!!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    Hey there my friend. I love the newspaper idea they look fantastic. What a great idea. Keep up the great work and goodluck on number 50!!!
    Thanks for the kind words. I made some good progress on Dark Souls today and managed to get all of the weapon related trophies. Now I just need to finish the game a few times and get all of the unique weapons using the boss souls and get two more miracles, then I'll have plat number 50

Oh and before I forget. I might see you in the trophy competition

PRO Member

I like the Platinum Times Idea. Good luck with Dark Soul's and #50.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I like the Platinum Times Idea. Good luck with Dark Soul's and #50.
    Thanks for checking out the checklist since its been updated. I've also noticed you've been knocking out platinum's quite fast recently as well just like Oscar. At the rate you're going, it won't be long now before you too are going for number 50

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Thanks for checking out the checklist since its been updated. I've also noticed you've been knocking out platinum's quite fast recently as well just like Oscar. At the rate you're going, it won't be long now before you too are going for number 50
    Actually, Believe it or not I have given it thought on what #50 will be. I know it still is going to be a little while. Maybe by March. I have enough games here to get me there for sure.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Actually, Believe it or not I have given it thought on what #50 will be. I know it still is going to be a little while. Maybe by March. I have enough games here to get me there for sure.
    What game are you thinking about making number 50?

Gotham's Reckoning

Just saw your Platinum Times section, it is ., hope to see more of them in the future. Also good luck with Dark Souls and 50.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Great job pal. your checklist is coming out great and 50 plats thats impressive

Nope, nothing

You've got a sweet collection going on here buddy

The banners Alison made look nice up as well!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    What game are you thinking about making number 50?
    I don't know for now. I want it to be something really good. Some of the games i haven't started are world at war, Batman AA and Vanquish. I could save one of those but i'll probablly have bought more by then so who knows. It could be something I have already started also.

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast