Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation)

This is a discussion on Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I was taking a look at your ratings of the games you played, and noticed that you gave Fallout 3 ...

A plat a month!

I was taking a look at your ratings of the games you played, and noticed that you gave Fallout 3 a 10/10. I completely agree with this assessment, as I loved the game. My questions to you is this: where is Fallout: New Vegas?

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I don't know for now. I want it to be something really good. Some of the games i haven't started are world at war, Batman AA and Vanquish. I could save one of those but i'll probablly have bought more by then so who knows. It could be something I have already started also.
    Well hopefully you're able to choose something good like myself with Dark Souls and I know you'll get it sometime in 2012. Maybe Mass Effect 3 will be a candidate

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    I was taking a look at your ratings of the games you played, and noticed that you gave Fallout 3 a 10/10. I completely agree with this assessment, as I loved the game. My questions to you is this: where is Fallout: New Vegas?
    Haha, Fallout New Vegas is here still unopened in a drawer full of games that have also yet to be played. I'll get around to it eventually, but for right now, I'm working on games with online trophies. Especially older ones, or at least I was until I started playing Dark Souls.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Well I do have Mass Effect 3 preordered and It comes out around the time I expect to be close to # 50 so it could be a strong Candidate.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Haha, Fallout New Vegas is here still unopened in a drawer full of games that have also yet to be played. I'll get around to it eventually, but for right now, I'm working on games with online trophies. Especially older ones, or at least I was until I started playing Dark Souls.
    I totally understand. I have a very weird, almost OCD'ish rotation I keep my games in so that I'll concentrate on online trophies, those getting more gameplay that others. Anyways, you'll enjoy it if you liked Fallout 3.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by denaratuck View Post
    oh and before i forget. I might see you in the trophy competition
    nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Well I do have Mass Effect 3 preordered and It comes out around the time I expect to be close to # 50 so it could be a strong Candidate.
    I also have it preordered and can't wait for it to get here. I still want to finish ME2 on the PS3 first though before I play it so luckily I have several months to make that happen. I'll probably try to make ME3 special like number 75 or something.

I totally understand. I have a very weird, almost OCD'ish rotation I keep my games in so that I'll concentrate on online trophies, those getting more gameplay that others. Anyways, you'll enjoy it if you liked Fallout 3.
    Yeah I've heard nothing but good things about Fallout: NV. I know I'll like it but the problem is just getting around to it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hahaha. I actually might not enter into the competition this time around. It all depends on what type its going to be and weather or not I get plat number 50 before it starts. If I don't, I probably won't enter this time as I don't want to earn an easy plat for number 50.

Gotham's Reckoning

Same as me a lot of the time. Right now I'm just focusing on getting all the DLC trophies for Uncharted 2 and the online trophies for LBP.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Same as me a lot of the time. Right now I'm just focusing on getting all the DLC trophies for Uncharted 2 and the online trophies for LBP.
    I also want to finish the DLC trophies for Uncharted 2 but I have my copy of the game loaned out to a friend and I don't know when I'll be getting it back. Hopefully before Christmas as I really want to have 100% on it eventually. Have you started the DLC yet? If not, you can add me on the PSN and hopefully we can work on them whenever I get my copy back.

PRO Member

Well i hope you get plat 50 before it starts because it wont be any fun without compitition condolences setting the bar high!!!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    Well i hope you get plat 50 before it starts because it wont be any fun without compitition condolences setting the bar high!!!
    Well to be honest, I don't know if you'll get to see Competition Condolences come out of retirement for this one. I've only told Omnislash that there might be a new one sometime this month but he's also pretty busy working on hitting 100 plats before 2012 and don't know if he'll enter either as he's trying to avoid easy games. I haven't even talked to Goku or Iraqoz. However, if you want some stiff competition, Nagflar is putting together a good team with DJ_Keyser and Minarum.

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I also want to finish the DLC trophies for Uncharted 2 but I have my copy of the game loaned out to a friend and I don't know when I'll be getting it back. Hopefully before Christmas as I really want to have 100% on it eventually. Have you started the DLC yet? If not, you can add me on the PSN and hopefully we can work on them whenever I get my copy back.
    I've only got one trophy so far, it's a pain to boost though cause you can't boost in private sessions. I'll add you as soon as I get online

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

A plat a month!

If you need online help for LBP, let me know. I'm willing to help.

Gotham's Reckoning

If you need online help for LBP, let me know. I'm willing to help.
    Cool, I'll add you too.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

List is growing even more

One question, though. Where did you get the trophy set banners, such as Dead Space and inFamous? I'm having trouble getting my paws on 'em...

Platinum Procrastinator

I've only got one trophy so far, it's a pain to boost though cause you can't boost in private sessions. I'll add you as soon as I get online
    Sounds good man. Hopefully my buddy will be coming home for Christmas so I'll get him to bring the game in then and we can start boosting those DLC trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    List is growing even more

One question, though. Where did you get the trophy set banners, such as Dead Space and inFamous? I'm having trouble getting my paws on 'em...
    I replied on your checklist and hopefully you understand the explanation. I'll also post it here just in case anybody else is wondering as well.

Go to the Trophies tab at the top of the forums and then head to whatever game you want in the alphabetical index. For example inFAMOUS. Next you'll see an image similar to the one in the spoiler. All you have to do is click on the small banner like I have circled and you'll be taken to a new page or tab with an enlarged view of the image.

Toggle Spoiler

On my checklist I use them with the floatleft BB code and then just fill in the amount of trophies for each game using the x:platinum: x:gold: x:silver: x:bronze: etc...

Retired TGT Member

ah and to think i nearly forgot. your checklist screams Mass Effect. fantastic

Platinum Procrastinator

Seems like forever since I updated this, however, its still going to have to wait unfortunately. Although I do have a small update with platinum number 50, Dark Souls!

I'll try and add it to my checklist sometime tomorrow, but for now its going to have to wait as I'm looking after my friends house and his dog and don't have internet access down there except through my PS3 and I hate using the web browser on it.

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    ah and to think i nearly forgot. your checklist screams Mass Effect. fantastic
    Yeah I had Alison make up the Mass Effect headers after I seen some of her previous work and I was really impressed. Not to mention Mass Effect is one of my favorite series so I thought it would be a good choice to go with seeing as how I already had the ME montage header from Abstract. I can't wait to play ME3.

You weak azz niggs

Sweet Better than my n00b games

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Sweet Better than my n00b games
    Haha if only I never knew what games you had on your old profile I'd reply to that. Anyways, what are you working on now and plan on doing early 2012? I still remember when you started over and look at how much progress you've made so far. It won't be long now before you pass me!

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on #50 dude, I love the platinum image for it.

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast