Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation)

This is a discussion on Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on your #50. Good one to get #50 with....

PRO Member

Congrats on your #50. Good one to get #50 with.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Big Congrats on Dark Souls plat, that's a good one to have at #50. I still need to play the game but my backlog has gotten to be big as well

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on #50 dude, I love the platinum image for it.
    Thanks and I too like the platinum image for it. Then again, I like all of the trophy images for it along with Demon's Souls and 3D Dot Game Heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on your #50. Good one to get #50 with.
    I originally planned to have Resistance 2 as number 50, but one day I had a friend visit and I let him play whatever game he wanted to. Even the ones I had sitting here unopened. He picked Dark Souls and once I started playing it I was hooked and couldn't put it down. However, I think its still a good one to have as number 50, probably even better than Resistance 2.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Big Congrats on Dark Souls plat, that's a good one to have at #50. I still need to play the game but my backlog has gotten to be big as well
    Well if you're going for 100 plats by 2012 then Dark Souls isn't a good game to start. However, its an awesome game and I liked it a lot more than Demon's Souls because if you play online you don't have to worry about screwing up things like your world tendency unlike Demon's Souls. I enjoyed it much more than DS even when I continually got invaded by other players when trying to clear a world.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Dark souls! What an epic plat to earn for the big 5 0! Congrats my friend.
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Royal Flush X2

I see on your shelf warmers section you have Street Fighter IV, do you plan to go for the plat as just for one title which is only a small part of a bronze you have to win 500 matches online. Since I erased my data before trophy hunting days I'm back at zero:stare:

RPG Master

Dark Souls was a really fun game to play. Congrats on your platinum for it.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    Dark souls! What an epic plat to earn for the big 5 0! Congrats my friend.
    Thanks for the comment and I agree with you 100%. I loved every minute of Dark Souls besides for when I was getting invaded. However, even some of the invasions were quite fun and caused me to improve on how I played.

I see on your shelf warmers section you have Street Fighter IV, do you plan to go for the plat as just for one title which is only a small part of a bronze you have to win 500 matches online. Since I erased my data before trophy hunting days I'm back at zero:stare:
    I've had SFIV on my shelf warmers section for quite some time. Really I have probably another 30 or more games I need to add to it but I haven't bothered. As for the plat, I doubt I will. I might play it someday, but probably on another account so I don't have the game showing as incomplete lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    Dark Souls was a really fun game to play. Congrats on your platinum for it.
    Thanks and I agree with you. Dark Souls was one of the best games I've played all year just like when I played 3D Dot Game Heroes last year.

Royal Flush X2

I forgot to ask what game your going for next?

Platinum Procrastinator

I forgot to ask what game your going for next?
    I still want to get the plat for Resistance 2 but I'm not in the mood to boost the kills. I'll probably go for the God of War Origins collection for two fairly quick plats and then maybe work on finishing up some other stuff like the Uncharted 2 or Red Dead Redemption DLC.

The biggest problem I have now is narrowing down what I really want to do and which games to play as I easily have over 30 retail games to choose from and probably just as many PSN games, if not more.

Platinum Procrastinator

Just a small update. I had some free time tonight and got the chance to add three more of my plats to the list from the Tomb Raider collection as well as the four trophy guides I've done. Feel free to check out my thoughts on the games as well the guides I've wrote.

Beast Incarnate

Looking good. I remember playing 2 of those Tomb Raider games on the PS2. I have the collection but haven't started either of them yet. Obviousley I already have the Underworld plat from a while ago, but I'll have to get the other 2 done at some point too.

Royal Flush X2

I was looking forward to reading your thougths on Tomb Raider Anniversary and my thoughts are the same in that game. I know I have rated that game as hard 7/10 but after attempting this Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 which is looking 9 or 10 rating, I think I'll change my rating to a 6 for moderate with this one.

The One and Only

Whoa, nice list Denaratuck!. Keep up the good work.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Local Drunk

Awesome checklist and plats, keep up the good work

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Whoa, nice list Denaratuck!. Keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Awesome checklist and plats, keep up the good work
    Thanks guys. I'm going to have a few new plats to ass in the next few days as the new trophy competition has officially started so stay tuned.

Lvl 5 - Silver

great list as always. Dark souls plat....way to go bro keep it that way. Iam cheering for ya in the background

EDIT:
    Now wait a minut. Is it 52 or 54 when I started this post it was 52. I clicked again...53. finished this post and clicked for curiousity and dammit 54... whats going on slow down man
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Good job on Dark Souls, I think ill get back into it next month. How many hours did it take you to get everything?

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

RPG Master

Congats on getting the Dark Souls . I am sure that you had a lot of fun getting that plat, especially having to go through the game 3 times minimum.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

PRO Member

You have some stuff to add to your list my friend. All you need is some time out of the plow truck to get things done. Maybe you should try to hook up all your stuff in the plow truck. How about that for a gaming set up....eh!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by iraqoz View Post
    great list as always. Dark souls plat....way to go bro keep it that way. Iam cheering for ya in the background

EDIT:
    Now wait a minut. Is it 52 or 54 when I started this post it was 52. I clicked again...53. finished this post and clicked for curiousity and dammit 54... whats going on slow down man
    Hahaha this post made me laugh a lot. I earned three platinum trophies in the recent trophy competition we had last week I believe and I also finished off Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters today as I want to get it in the mail before the weekend to someone else on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Good job on Dark Souls, I think ill get back into it next month. How many hours did it take you to get everything?
    I believe I was around the 100-105 hours mark. I took my time in the first playthrough exploring every area and often going back and forth between various places as I couldn't make up my mind what to finish and when. I probably could of got it in under 80 hours had I of been more decisive.

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    Congats on getting the Dark Souls . I am sure that you had a lot of fun getting that plat, especially having to go through the game 3 times minimum.
    Thanks and I certainly did have fun getting the plat. I liked Dark Souls much more than Demon's Souls and highly recommend the game to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    You have some stuff to add to your list my friend. All you need is some time out of the plow truck to get things done. Maybe you should try to hook up all your stuff in the plow truck. How about that for a gaming set up....eh!
    Hahaha yeah we've been getting just enough snow almost daily here now that I have to go out plowing. Any less and I wouldn't but oh well that's how it goes I guess. As for setting everything up in the truck. I don't know how much snow would get plowed if that ever happened lol.

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast