Here is where i will post all tips & tricks & answers to freq. asked Q's. With Remote Play
*Remote Play can be used to access your PS3 from anywhere in the world from a wireless internet connection you have access to.
** First before you can use Remote play you have to plug your PSP into your PS3 with a compatible USB cable & go to Remote Play Settings on PS3 & Register Device! (This is with most update OFFICIAL SONY Firmware-Custom Firmware can vary & may not work)
Games That Work with Remote Play-
*Pixel Junk Shooter (PSN)
*Pixel Junk Eden (PSN)
*Pixel Junk Monsters (PSN)
*Lego Batman (Blu-Ray)
*Bejeweled 2 (PSN)
*High Stakes Poker (PSN)
*Bionic Commando Rearmed(Demo/Full Game, PSN)
*All PS1 Games (PSN or Original PS1 Disc in PS3)
PSN Games That dont work
PS3 Security Cam
* While in Remote Play you can go to "Start new Chat" from there you will be in a chat room by your self but if you have the PS Eye camera hooked up you will be able to see what ever your camera is pointing at.
* If you want to Hear through your PS Eye camera mic if somone is in the room heres the Trick- While in the Chat Room go to "Chat Settings"-"Audio Device Settings" & change "Input Device" to USB Camera & "Output Device" to System Default- You will not hear sound while in Chat room but you can go into either "Chat Settings" or in the "Tools" section go to "Voice changer" witch is better cause you can see camera better.
** Alternately if you have purchased Auquatopia game you can start it while it remote play press "Start" Then "Camera Check" You will get a slightly bigger video window than mentioned above but you will not be able to get any sound. Thanx to Gat305 for this tip.
Playstation 1 Games
*All Playstion 1 games bought off PSN Store works with Remote play
*PS1 Games downloaded off a website or anywhere else other than the PSN Store WILL NOT WORK!!!
*PS1 Games Downloaded using another persons PSN account will work through remote play but you cannot put them on PSP memory stick unless you register your PSP with there PSN ID witch i do not recomend.
*You can play any original PS1 disc that is in your PS3 on PSP with remote play
* You can DL games & Demos onto your PS3 HDD from PSN Store Using Remote Play.
* You can access external HDD's & memory cards that are plugged into PS3.
* Media Sever for sharing files from PC to PS3 also works in Remote Play. (Suggest Nero 7 Ultra with XP)
* Folding @ Home works on PSP through Remote Play.
XBox 360 & Wii has nothing on PS3 & PSP connectivity!!!!!!!!!