The Official Two Worlds II Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Two Worlds II Boosting Thread within the Two Worlds II forum, part of the T; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Two Worlds II Boosting Thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I can boost anything that is online!
    Come to My Trophy Check List

Lvl 1 - Bronze

anyone still boosting this??

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for someone to boost all of the online trophies with. I am on summer break so I am free for most of the weekdays until 5pm est. PSN : LaFaverL.

I can help I've had the game forever but never really played it my PSN is Yoo_Hoo_Sniper I'm on almost all day or night depending on my school work

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Not too much traffic for this game it doesn't look like but if anyone needs Ruthless I'm helping some people get it on Sunday at 17:00 GMT

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just wanted to update people and let them know that I am finished, I have linked together the others who have pmed me to eccelso who also needs the trophies. Thanks

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by that1LaFaver View Post
    Just wanted to update people and let them know that I am finished, I have linked together the others who have pmed me to eccelso who also needs the trophies. Thanks
    I helped eccelso with Ruthless and he has the platinum now so I'm not sure how much he'll be on.

elbow138, Mardolina, headhot_cz, and Dave_Lister12 are the people trying for Ruthless tomorrow so they may be available for other stuff.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Is this still on? I Need some help with the online trohpies, specially the "win 5 deathmatches" one since it seems impossible to gahter 4 players at the same time. I'll be happy to help with yours aswell (I'm a level 35 mage).

ID: Mushra

Edit: Ok nevermind, I got someone to help me and I got all three trophies this afternoon. Still, if anybody needs help I'm still willing to help.
    Last edited by Mushra; 10-10-2012 at 01:19 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

if u stiil up 4 help - write me

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just going through my list of games that I need 1 or 2 online trophies and realized I never got the PVP ones. It is probably a bit late in the game's life span to find anyone to find someone (especially 4 other players) to boost it. Figured asking and nobody being able to do it will not change anything but I would like to finish this game. While I am in Network+/Security+ class I get home around 5pm MST.

If anyone is willing to help or needs help my PSN ID is Trent. Please write me a message so I know it isn't a random person putting in a PSN name into a friend request.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Trent424 View Post
    Just going through my list of games that I need 1 or 2 online trophies and realized I never got the PVP ones. It is probably a bit late in the game's life span to find anyone to find someone (especially 4 other players) to boost it. Figured asking and nobody being able to do it will not change anything but I would like to finish this game. While I am in Network+/Security+ class I get home around 5pm MST.

If anyone is willing to help or needs help my PSN ID is Trent. Please write me a message so I know it isn't a random person putting in a PSN name into a friend request.
    This one is on my list of things to go back and finish... more than willing to help, PSN id polarbear229

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey everyone, I am just wondering if ANYONE still plays this game. I just picked it up and I am afraid to even put it in my PS3 yet! ( I don't want the same thing to happen like "Lord of the Rings: Conquest" which REALLY pissed me off because I can never get the platinum for that game ( My OCD despises unfinished things ) SO! If anyoneeee on here still plays, or would be willing to at least help me get the online trophies before the server gets shut down, let me know please! Either message me on here or PSN.

PSN: TrueWater

Edit - No longer need to boost, thanks to anyone and everyone who helped!
    Last edited by TrueWater; 09-06-2013 at 03:48 PM. Reason: got all trophies

Somewhat Damaged

Lvl 1 - Bronze

think anyone may still be able to help me with the multiplayer versus trophies, message me at my psn ID plz.

PSN: cman5544444

Thank you

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i haven't gt mp yet, most that play this use cheats n dont wanna play dual, capture mine mission if u want grap these hit me up msg tw2 demon_mouze

Lvl 1 - Bronze

k jus need death matches ill help anyone that helps me

Lvl 1 - Bronze

k im done plt this so no more adds plz