Results 1 to 9 of 9

Missions?

This is a discussion on Missions? within the Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 forum, part of the U; Has anyone had any luck with some of the level 10 missions? Or any tips to share? Like most people, ...

  1. #1
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    CapnSnipSnip's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Kingdom Of October
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    1

    Missions?

    Has anyone had any luck with some of the level 10 missions? Or any tips to share? Like most people, these missions are really kicking my butt...

    |Thanks to Sigs & Beyond/dsluckay for this manly Signature and Avatar|
    USPGC


  2. #2
    Trophies soon.
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,161
    Reputation
    197

    Quote Originally Posted by CapnSnipSnip View Post
    Has anyone had any luck with some of the level 10 missions? Or any tips to share? Like most people, these missions are really kicking my butt...
    I do have the but I'm not an expert,heck I would say I suck at this game but which number 10 missions are you looking for tips in?

  3. #3
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    CapnSnipSnip's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Kingdom Of October
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    I do have the but I'm not an expert,heck I would say I suck at this game but which number 10 missions are you looking for tips in?
    Oh, well mostly all of them. But if I really get down to it, it's just characters with flight/dash combos (Morrigan, iron man, sentienal ect.)

    |Thanks to Sigs & Beyond/dsluckay for this manly Signature and Avatar|
    USPGC


  4. #4
    Trophies soon.
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,161
    Reputation
    197

    Quote Originally Posted by CapnSnipSnip View Post
    Oh, well mostly all of them. But if I really get down to it, it's just characters with flight/dash combos (Morrigan, iron man, sentienal ect.)
    I did do Iron Man#10 and Sentinel #10.
    For Iron Man #10 I did one air throw 1st which is the 1st move in the combo but don't start the combo yet, just the air thrown so when you do the combo with the air throw, it will put the dummy in the corner which is easier to do the combo.

    Sentinel #10 is a very hard one but if I can it do then I'm sure you can, here's a very detailed clip on Sentinel #10 which help me complete this mission

  5. #5
    You weak azz niggs
    grimydawg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA (USA)
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    52

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    I did do Iron Man#10 and Sentinel #10.
    For Iron Man #10 I did one air throw 1st which is the 1st move in the combo but don't start the combo yet, just the air thrown so when you do the combo with the air throw, it will put the dummy in the corner which is easier to do the combo.

    Sentinel #10 is a very hard one but if I can it do then I'm sure you can, here's a very detailed clip on Sentinel #10 which help me complete this mission
    Oh that's my boy in that video. Anyway. I did them all including DLC. I can give you tips and make a video, if necessary.



  6. #6
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    0

    Need the 30 hour online trophy and mission, need like 5 more hours add me if your willing to boost with me

    Eggmiestah

  7. #7
    PRO Member
    DRAGON1NINJA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,433
    Reputation
    168

    Best to keep trying the trial over & over, you'll see where you're going wrong eventually... You can listen to what we have to say, do this do that etc. but in the end you just need experience, and maybe be a bit more specific on the trial that is giving you trouble and I'm sure that n00b dawg can help you out

    Sig by Smashguy

  8. #8
    You weak azz niggs
    grimydawg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA (USA)
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    52

    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    Best to keep trying the trial over & over, you'll see where you're going wrong eventually... You can listen to what we have to say, do this do that etc. but in the end you just need experience, and maybe be a bit more specific on the trial that is giving you trouble and I'm sure that n00b dawg can help you out
    Says the one that loses to me against your own character and I don't even play him



  9. #9
    PRO Member
    DRAGON1NINJA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,433
    Reputation
    168

    Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Says the one that loses to me against your own character and I don't even play him
    You know just as much as anyone that trials & fighting are two vey different things plus everytime we did play you would only win because I haven't touched the game in months ....after a little while and I got back into it you got served, and then leave saying you were bored

    Sig by Smashguy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO