DLC is going away.

This is a discussion on DLC is going away. within the Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 forum, part of the U; Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Marvel vs Capcom 2 being pulled from PSN and XBL starting next week | ...

Royal Flush X2

DLC is going away.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Marvel vs Capcom 2 being pulled from PSN and XBL starting next week | VG247

The DLC is being pulled away so if you still going for the platinum it's going to be a lot harder as now you'll have to finish every single mission. Though even with the 2 DLC characters it's still very hard.

I'm back!!!

Thanks for the heads up OMNI this is one of the hardest plats out there to me...I stopped playing it when it came to those damn missions...I never once even thought about buying the dlc characters to use there first 6 missions lol mainly because they were all like $5 guess I'll check it out now

thanks again

So many of our members here at PS3T wonder why the site has become less active but YOU should know the reason if you are not even willing to participate in the End of the Year Awards. If the site is going to have a rebuild it's going to start with all of you being loyal and active here.

Lvl 4 - Silver

will this affect the game servers?

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Thanks for the heads up OMNI this is one of the hardest plats out there to me...I stopped playing it when it came to those damn missions...I never once even thought about buying the dlc characters to use there first 6 missions lol mainly because they were all like $5 guess I'll check it out now

thanks again
    Yeah I say it's among but now once the DLC is gone it's going to be easily one of the hardest as there are a few missions I still can't do even though I play this game from time to time. IMO it's harder than SFIV as I did all of SFIV's trials.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_poetry View Post
    will this affect the game servers?
    I don't think so as vanilla MVC3 to my knowledge is still running and this game is very popular in fighting game tournaments.