Look what my Latverian Slaves just picked up.

This is a discussion on Look what my Latverian Slaves just picked up. within the Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 forum, part of the U; And for 43 Bison Bucks no less. Stay salty my, friends....

Lvl 7 - Gold

Look what my Latverian Slaves just picked up.

And for 43 Bison Bucks no less.

Stay salty my, friends.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Hollllllly Crap congrats mate have fun playing UMvC3..

MERRY QWARKMAS

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY DSLUCKAY AND UBER-SEXY PLATBAR BY IN2

Lvl 7 - Gold

Thanks, lol. But Frank West seems strange to me lol. I have a little synergy with Wesker thus far though.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I kinda like the second cover art over the first. But other than that, I'm totally NOT jelly.

"The Flames of Revenge? Couldn't even roast a marshmallow."
    Playing: Playstation All-Stars, Metal Gear Solid 4, Tales of Graces, Resident Evil 6, Borderlands 2

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Good luck getting the plat mate but im sort of guessing you wont need it.enjoy the game all the same

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 1 - Bronze

A very worthy use of my money Doom. I'll be sure to send over some of my finest girls to your next party!

Bison remembers Tuesday - YouTube

Lvl 7 - Gold

doom is my hero,all should bow down to doom

PRO Member

Cool but wait where s the collector edition?

Six Weeks Off Work

Quote Originally Posted by Aurei View Post
    I kinda like the second cover art over the first. But other than that, I'm totally NOT jelly.
    they are 2 differnt games 1 is ultimate 1 is not

Nice work with the slaves but the game yawwwwwwwn fighting games are boring the same is the start as the end games with a storyline kickass

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    they are 2 differnt games 1 is ultimate 1 is not

Nice work with the slaves but the game yawwwwwwwn fighting games are boring the same is the start as the end games with a storyline kickass
    You have exactly two story-heavy fighting games on your profile and have barely even touched one of them, so don't go judgin' what you haven't played. BlazBlue happens to have one of the most in-depth storylines I know of.

Six Weeks Off Work

Quote Originally Posted by Altman View Post
    You have exactly two story-heavy fighting games on your profile and have barely even touched one of them, so don't go judgin' what you haven't played. BlazBlue happens to have one of the most in-depth storylines I know of.
    I have played many fighting games in the arcades where they belong I snapped blazblue in half cause that was the worst game I have ever come across & MKvsDC is only there cause a mate of mine bought it & couldnt wait till he got home I am ashamed that I even have those trophies there & wish they would just disappear cause they dont have the right to be surrounded by my proudly earned trophies & when I talk about storylines im talking about the final fantasy's, the infamous's, the Battlefield's, The COD's, The Yakuza's not some crap about a talking cat & a dork in red & a girl who needs a longer skirt fighting games are just punch punch kick kick yay I beat him next so I stand by my statement YAWWWWWWWWWWWWN!!!!!!!! but thats my opinion I dont expect everyone to hate it cause I do I only commented here cause I thought that doctor doom having slaves was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!
    Last edited by great_daze_tazer; 12-02-2011 at 08:27 PM.

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Doom has done well, but this is to be expected of Doom.
    Sign here ...........................................

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have played many fighting games in the arcades where they belong I snapped blazblue in half cause that was the worst game I have ever come across & MKvsDC is only there cause a mate of mine bought it & couldnt wait till he got home I am ashamed that I even have those trophies there & wish they would just disappear cause they dont have the right to be surrounded by my proudly earned trophies & when I talk about storylines im talking about the final fantasy's, the infamous's, the Battlefield's, The COD's, The Yakuza's not some crap about a talking cat & a dork in red & a girl who needs a longer skirt fighting games are just punch punch kick kick yay I beat him next so I stand by my statement YAWWWWWWWWWWWWN!!!!!!!! but thats my opinion I dont expect everyone to hate it cause I do I only commented here cause I thought that doctor doom having slaves was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!
    Well, I won't argue about your opinion since you honestly seem a little biased. But know that you're missing out by dismissing all fighting games as boring.

You weak azz niggs

n00bs are gonna be n00bs. Just because you can probably barely do a fireball lol

PRO Member

Doom you lucky bastard. I not the best at fighting games but i know those are some awesome games