Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Official Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Boosting Thread within the Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 forum, part of the U; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

PRO Member

The Official Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Boosting Thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

Nothing is Implattable, the word itself says I'm plattable.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Not boosting anymore!
    Last edited by crazygrimmjow; 12-19-2012 at 10:46 PM.

Sig by kid420247

Lvl 6 - Silver

Sign me up for boosting i also need trophies like Full Roster and Mighty Teamwork

my PSN: xAnxus212

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sign me up for boosting as well. At the moment, I need Mighty Teamwork, Full Roster, Noble Effort, and Incredible.

My PSN ID: Mikel93

Lvl 7 - Gold

Well Doom needs the Full Roster among others. Feel free to add me and perhaps my Lavterian slaves may not kill you while you sleep.

PSN: xBuckxNastyx
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

You weak azz niggs

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom View Post
    Well Doom needs the Full Roster among others. Feel free to add me and perhaps my Lavterian slaves may not kill you while you sleep.

PSN: xBuckxNastyx
    Hulk smash Doom! I might as well go for that trophy as well

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Hulk smash Doom! I might as well go for that trophy as well
    Mashing H and hoping it lands will not work on Doom! Well most of the time. >.<
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need Full Roster and the rest the online trophies in UMVC3 Just send me a friend invite with the subject as Umvc3. My Psn is huyana

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Wow, so few replies? Let's remedy that. At time of writing I'm in need of all the online trophies, so drop me a PM with UMvC3 as the subject matter.

PSN is Oddsson.

EDIT: I've gotten all I need but I'm still willing to help anyone with the easier online trophies(no Hellbent, Dreaded Opponent, Forged From Steel or Mega Good), just ask.
    Last edited by Altman; 12-09-2011 at 08:18 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Not boosting anymore
    Last edited by oddbxqkid; 02-06-2012 at 05:19 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm trying to go for Mega Good and eventually get up to 100 wins. I'm also willing to help others with the same trophy. Message me on PSN AGCxTwallX or on AIM Latinoheatx1

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need the Mega Good, Dreaded Opponent, Forged From Steel, Slam Master, and Fighting Machine. My PSN id is Headpool12
    Last edited by Headpool12; 01-24-2012 at 05:48 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Boosting all online trophies

PSN ID: thexsilentxhero
    Last edited by The Silent Hero; 12-18-2011 at 04:10 AM.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

ive just got this game and would like to boost all the online send me a fr subject mvc and i will gladly add X-WARD_ARMY

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help with fighting machine and noble effect thank you n psn: smiley12343

I'm back...kinda

Got platinum so I'm not boosting.
    Last edited by omnislash; 01-23-2012 at 01:40 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have a question so basically you really can boost off of the Noble Effort Trophy ?? If you can please tell me how..

I'm back...kinda

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzero2002 View Post
    I have a question so basically you really can boost off of the Noble Effort Trophy ?? If you can please tell me how..
    When your boosting with your parnter both must have the same settings. For example region same, rank any which is what I did and then only fight if you see your boosting parnter. Also do it during a time when online will be quiet like 2-9am where there won't be many randoms but the 5 rank in a row trophy is the least of your worries, it's the Mega good trophy your gonna want to boost and the 30hr online trophy.
    Too bad for me nobody wanted to boost the 30hr trophy so it's taking way longer than it should.

Edit: got platinum
    Last edited by omnislash; 01-23-2012 at 01:40 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

okay, thanks but whenever i go to a rank match i can never see who i am about to battle it's always random so i don't know to exit out or not whenever i see that person i am suppose to boost with...
    can you give me a simple guide line in doing that..

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    When your boosting with your parnter both must have the same settings. For example region same, rank any which is what I did and then only fight if you see your boosting parnter. Also do it during a time when online will be quiet like 2-9am where there won't be many randoms but the 5 rank in a row trophy is the least of your worries, it's the Mega good trophy your gonna want to boost and the 30hr online trophy.
    Too bad for me nobody wanted to boost the 30hr trophy so it's taking way longer than it should.

Edit: got platinum

I'm back...kinda

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzero2002 View Post
    okay, thanks but whenever i go to a rank match i can never see who i am about to battle it's always random so i don't know to exit out or not whenever i see that person i am suppose to boost with...
    can you give me a simple guide line in doing that..
    You can see who your fighting before the character select screen, at the screen before hand don't highlight the fight part of it as who ever is coming is looking for a fight. If you go into that screen and press X then who ever shows up and they press X then both of you will be taken to the character select screen. You can backout at that screen but not at the character select screen. If you have anymore questions you might want to either VM me or ask the guide writer for UMVC3 as maybe the way I explain is not clear enough plus this thread is for only boosting not really asking questions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast