Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

The Official Uncharted 2 Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Uncharted 2 Boosting Thread within the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves forum, part of the U; Alright kiddies it's that time again. I will be having another boosting session this Saturday night 8pm EST time. We ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Alright kiddies it's that time again. I will be having another boosting session this Saturday night 8pm EST time.

We will primarily be boosting specialty kills in either elimination/dm matches. I'd prefer elimination matches because in my experience I had a very difficult and tedious time finding AND winning elimination matches - plus everyone needs the wins anyways so yeah... After that, if the participants are willing, we will then switch our focus to boosting plunder for capture medals, the protectorate trophy, and objective wins.

I'm looking for 12-14 ppl. I know only 10 can boost, but last week several people did not honor their boosting commitment. Thus the reason for having extra people, plus is someone needs to leave then we have another ready to take their place!

If you are interested PM on the site or send me a friend request with UC2 boosting in the message via the network - thanks. PSN - Nightwolfe

Currently we have six committed:

Nightwolfe
    thingamajiggs
    imbroken963
    moobaa
    deeprogress
    dragoon-thomas

Possibly:
    defrauded

Side note, I will be having a Plunder ONLY boosting session Saturday 5/26/12, around the same time. If you're interested in that, let me know as well AND SOON (because spots for the plunder boosting session are going to be given on a first come, first serve basis)

Three commited thus far:
    Nightwolfe
    Chaotic_Clown
    roserade2
    Last edited by Nightwolfe; 05-19-2012 at 03:38 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwolfe View Post
    Alright kiddies it's that time again. I will be having another boosting session this Saturday night 9pm EST time.

We will be boosting specialty kills (in elimination matches) and elimination wins until everyone has their kills and their wins completed. In my experience I have had a difficult time finding AND winning elimination matches - plus everyone needs the wins anyways so yeah... After that we will be boosting plunder for capture medals, the protectorate trophy, and objective wins.

I'm looking for 12-14 ppl. I know only 10 can boost, but last week several people did not honor their boosting commitment. Thus the reason for having extra people, plus is someone needs to leave then we have another ready to take their place!

If you are interested PM on the site or send me a friend request with UC2 boosting in the message via the network - thanks. PSN - Nightwolfe

Currently we have four committed:

Nightwolfe
    thingamajiggs
    imbroken963
    moobaa
    I just got this but I'm eager to start boosting.
    Please add me and I'll be online Saturday night 9pm est. PSN: deeprogress

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by deeprogress View Post
    I just got this but I'm eager to start boosting.
    Please add me and I'll be online Saturday night 9pm est. PSN: deeprogress
    Friend request sent, and I sent you the message I literally sent out before I friend req'ed you!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

^hello i like to have a plunder only boosting session on 26th for 50 objective wins and captured medals.add me PSN:roserade2 .say you are from here.

thx

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I will be having a Plunder ONLY boosting session Saturday 5/26/12, around 8pm EST. If you're interested in that, let me know AND SOON (because spots for the plunder boosting session are going to be given on a first come, first serve basis)

Ten commited:
    1. Nightwolfe
    2. Chaotic_Clown
    3. ScoobyDoo4ntzb
    4. eelaine_doglover
    5. DaOLinksey
    6. yondaime004
    7. thingamajiggs
    8. eXcisio
    9. Esh_XIII
    10. TenCodeRiot

Alternates:
    1. xtr_desert
    2. arc_strife
    3. roserade2
    4. ryanoldschl1
    5. LSL1337
    6. Zekshim

This will be our format, it is non-negotiable (cause I'm damned tired of arguing with ppl that volunteer to boost).

We will even out the team level wise as much as possible. Each side will have a team leader (A and B respectively). The rest of the squad will be numbered accordingly up to 5 (assuming we have 10 boosters). The first two matches we will do nothing but boost procterorate, no capture, no nothing. Protectorate only. A1 will get all of their procterorate kills, then B1 will get all of their procterorate kills and we'll rotate one team member at a time until everyone has all of their kills. If everyone is on top of their game, we should be able to knock out 10 medals for one person in about 5 minutes. Some people may need less than 10 medals. So the process will go a little faster than planned. AFTER, EVERYONE has their protectorate medals (trophies) we will then proceed to boost capture medals. There will be one runner from each team and the teams will rotate wins each match. For sake of brevity we will only have one side capture (so with 10 ppl each match will require 5 captures for a win so it'll be 5-0 match one with team a winning). While your team is winning you can pair up or work it out with other people to boost kill medals while you're waiting for the matches to end. Key note, you have to make sure that the medals you are boosting during plunder will count for the trophy you're aiming for. Example: triple threat can be boosted during plunder, but bbq kills and tripled cannot be! If you're not sure about which ones count towards the trophy and which ones do not, check your xmb trophy collection. Underneath the trophy it will specifically say "Get xxx such and such kills in Deathmatch or Elimination games." If it says that then you HAVE to get it during one of those games type. IF it does not say that, then you're good to go for boosting the trophies during the plunder session.

As always, you're more than welcome to pm me on here or via the network with any questions you have!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Nightwolfe; 05-24-2012 at 11:55 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Me wanna join. (^^,)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I am no longer boosting. Thanks to all that helped along the way!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi!

I wanted to set up a boost session on Thursday May 31/12 @ 9pm EST.

My PSN ID is: sorny78

Add me if you want to participate.

The trophies I need are:

You Run, I'll Shoot
    Rock a Rhyme
    Taste Like Chicken
    Rapid Fire
    Kneel Before Z

Of course will will do others as you need them.

Please post if you wish to be involved.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Everyone

Next Friday boost session to Rapid Fire (and others DLC's trophies), at 20h00 GMT.

Send PSN message to: Wrath-of-God

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by sorny78 View Post
    Hi!

I wanted to set up a boost session on Thursday May 31/12 @ 9pm EST.

My PSN ID is: sorny78

Add me if you want to participate.

The trophies I need are:

You Run, I'll Shoot
    Rock a Rhyme
    Taste Like Chicken
    Rapid Fire
    Kneel Before Z

Of course will will do others as you need them.

Please post if you wish to be involved.
    I'm up, any spots left?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

[QUOTE=khayman;258744]I'm up, any spots left?[/QUOT
    Yes your in.

Add me on psn!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just removing myself from the boost list. Thanks to all who helped me get some of the tougher mp trophies. Now on to the co-op.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey sorny78 i just adde d you, i sent my request message wrong, it says today, it was actually thursday. however, i can get in at that time, just add me, my ID is lcvolt

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by lcvolt View Post
    hey sorny78 i just adde d you, i sent my request message wrong, it says today, it was actually thursday. however, i can get in at that time, just add me, my ID is lcvolt
    Ok I'll add both of you when I get home tonight.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Confirmed for Thursday May 31,2012 @ 9pm EST

Sorny78
    LcVolt
    khayman

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey man sorry i just remembered a couple of minutes ago. how did you do?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I would like to boost for the online trophies. The objective game modes are dead, and so is elimination. Just add me to your friends

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Id like to boost kills for the Cold Blooded Trophy.

PSN: oooaznkid

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by oooaznkid View Post
    Id like to boost kills for the Cold Blooded Trophy.

PSN: oooaznkid
    Can't really be boosted, as it isn't hard to get normally. Just do a lot of matchmaking on the lab playlist (easier opponents imo)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaron View Post
    Can't really be boosted, as it isn't hard to get normally. Just do a lot of matchmaking on the lab playlist (easier opponents imo)
    It can be boosted if you know how to get matched with your boosting group. I'm about a quarter of the way

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast