Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 353

The Official Uncharted 2 Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Uncharted 2 Boosting Thread within the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves forum, part of the U; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

  1. #1
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    ptkush's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    0

    The Official Uncharted 2 Boosting Thread

    If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.
    Last edited by ptkush; 10-18-2011 at 11:26 AM.

  2. #2
    PRO Member
    amxtj's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    south of England
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    0

    hi ptkush, yeah i need , Tastes like Chicken, i told you i was hard core, plays well with others, Plundered, Jack of all Trades, you Run, i'll Shoot, KNeel before z... and Rock A Rhyme trophies, if you can help would be very grateful just send me a message through my PSN which is amxtj, thanks ptkush.


  3. #3
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    ptkush's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by amxtj View Post
    hi ptkush, yeah i need , Tastes like Chicken, i told you i was hard core, plays well with others, Plundered, Jack of all Trades, you Run, i'll Shoot, KNeel before z... and Rock A Rhyme trophies, if you can help would be very grateful just send me a message through my PSN which is amxtj, thanks ptkush.
    Ok, I've got you added to the list. I can help you with I Told You I Was Hardcore, so long as you're elgible to play on Hard difficulty (you must complete all 3 levels on Normal first), and so long as you're willing to continue onto Crushing after I've gotten you through Hard. I'll send you a friend request later tonight.
    Best Plats: Bad Company 1, Gran Turismo 5, MAG, Racquet Sports, Sports Champions, and Wipeout HD
    Best PSN 100%'s: Hustle Kings, Landit Bandit, and Scene It: Movie Night


  4. #4
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    0

    i need You Run, I'll Shoot (get 10 Protectorate medals) and Rapid Fire! medal so i join to mid id: is XKayn ,and add my friend we play together his psn id is: Pede717

  5. #5
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    ptkush's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by gongu View Post
    i need You Run, I'll Shoot (get 10 Protectorate medals) and Rapid Fire! medal so i join to mid id: is XKayn ,and add my friend we play together his psn id is: Pede717
    Ok great. I updated the list and I'll send you a PSN friend request.
    Best Plats: Bad Company 1, Gran Turismo 5, MAG, Racquet Sports, Sports Champions, and Wipeout HD
    Best PSN 100%'s: Hustle Kings, Landit Bandit, and Scene It: Movie Night


  6. #6
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    0

    Hi, I want to be in the co-op team to clear the three co-op maps on crushing and get the medals "Rapid Fire", "You Run, I'll Shoot" and some others.

    PSN ID: ChristianRuff

    bye

  7. #7
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    ptkush's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by frantzruff View Post
    Hi, I want to be in the co-op team to clear the three co-op maps on crushing and get the medals "Rapid Fire", "You Run, I'll Shoot" and some others.

    PSN ID: ChristianRuff

    bye
    Great, I added you to both lists and I'll send you a friend request the next time I'm online.

    To you and amxtj: I'm busy all day today but I would really like to play co-op tomorrow if that works for you. Anytime after 11am Pacific works for me.
    Best Plats: Bad Company 1, Gran Turismo 5, MAG, Racquet Sports, Sports Champions, and Wipeout HD
    Best PSN 100%'s: Hustle Kings, Landit Bandit, and Scene It: Movie Night


  8. #8
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Avan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    3

    Hey There, i'd like to play with you to get the protectorate medals, that's all i need, but i can help if you guys need anything, feel free to add me just writte in you friend add is for uncharted so know how are you. i have few friends who need trophies too might wanna play too if more people are needed. Best times for me to play are afternoons and weekends. Mexico City time. ADD ME
    Last edited by Avan; 10-08-2011 at 02:49 PM.

  9. #9
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    ptkush's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Avan View Post
    Hey There, i'd like to play with you to get the protectorate medals, that's all i need, but i can help if you guys need anything, feel free to add me just writte in you friend add is for uncharted so know how are you. i have few friends who need trophies too might wanna play too if more people are needed. Best times for me to play are afternoons and weekends. Mexico City time. ADD ME
    Ok I'll add you to the 10 person list. I don't want to add your friends to the list without confirmation though. Please ask them and post back on here with your friends' PSN screen names if they'd like to join the boosting session.
    Best Plats: Bad Company 1, Gran Turismo 5, MAG, Racquet Sports, Sports Champions, and Wipeout HD
    Best PSN 100%'s: Hustle Kings, Landit Bandit, and Scene It: Movie Night


  10. #10
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    0

    Im in for Rapid fire.

  11. #11
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    ptkush's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by SoldierPrideHF View Post
    Im in for Rapid fire.
    Ok I added you to the list.
    Best Plats: Bad Company 1, Gran Turismo 5, MAG, Racquet Sports, Sports Champions, and Wipeout HD
    Best PSN 100%'s: Hustle Kings, Landit Bandit, and Scene It: Movie Night


  12. #12
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    0

    i need help with you cant break me. i need to beat village and sanctuary on crushing. my psn is the1boxnspectaa.
    The1BoXNsPeCTaa

  13. #13
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    ptkush's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by the1boxnspectaa View Post
    i need help with you cant break me. i need to beat village and sanctuary on crushing. my psn is the1boxnspectaa.
    Ok I'll do what I can to help.
    Best Plats: Bad Company 1, Gran Turismo 5, MAG, Racquet Sports, Sports Champions, and Wipeout HD
    Best PSN 100%'s: Hustle Kings, Landit Bandit, and Scene It: Movie Night


  14. #14
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    0

    Ok, we need only 3 people more, and when we will do the boosting?, and what time is in your country because i am from chile xD

  15. #15
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    ptkush's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    0

    We will do the boosting after the list fills up. So I can't predict when that'll be. But once it fills, I'll set a date and time and check with everyone via PSN message AND by posting the info on this forum. I'd prefer doing it on a weekend because it's more likely that everyone will be available.

    And to answer your second question, I'm in American Pacific time (GMT -8). But I will set the time as a GMT (London time) and add as a side note to Americans to remind them what that translates to in American Eastern and Pacific.
    Best Plats: Bad Company 1, Gran Turismo 5, MAG, Racquet Sports, Sports Champions, and Wipeout HD
    Best PSN 100%'s: Hustle Kings, Landit Bandit, and Scene It: Movie Night


  16. #16
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Aurei's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    1

    EDIT: No longer boosting.
    Last edited by Aurei; 10-30-2011 at 10:22 PM.

    "The Flames of Revenge? Couldn't even roast a marshmallow."
    Playing: Playstation All-Stars, Metal Gear Solid 4, Tales of Graces, Resident Evil 6, Borderlands 2



  17. #17
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    ptkush's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurei View Post
    I'd like to join for the boosting party for protectorate medals. Can we also work on 20 BBQ medals and 50 Stealth Kills?.. I don't really care about the other trophies besides those atm lmao. I have a friend that will probably wanna join, I'll let him know so he can post back here.
    Also I'm assuming most of us are gonna be familiar with how UC2 boosting works, otherwise it's gonna be a hot mess, like I've experienced in past parties... >_<;.
    I'll add you to the list. Yes, we can work on BBQ and stealth kills as well, but in the session with tripled medals (they all need to be done in deathmatch or elimination to count for the trophy). Protectorate medals will be done in a session by itself.

    Please confirm with your friend that he'd like to boost and tell me his PSN so I can add him to the list.

    Also, you mentioned a 'correct' way to boost. Sadly I'm not familiar with how to do so. I saw that there used to be a thread about it pre-zero hour but it never got moved to the new site. Will you please enlighten me and anyone else that doesn't know how to boost this game? In vivid detail, please, if you don't mind.
    Best Plats: Bad Company 1, Gran Turismo 5, MAG, Racquet Sports, Sports Champions, and Wipeout HD
    Best PSN 100%'s: Hustle Kings, Landit Bandit, and Scene It: Movie Night


  18. #18
    member since Oct 2009
    fillabong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    treasure coast
    Posts
    363
    Reputation
    21

    When I was boosting this, it was easier to have two teams of three. I seemed like we found each other faster with less problems. Try this out if you can't get a ten people.




  19. #19
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    ptkush's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fillabong View Post
    When I was boosting this, it was easier to have two teams of three. I seemed like we found each other faster with less problems. Try this out if you can't get a ten people.
    Thanks for the advice. But how do you ensure that the 4 open spots don't get filled by randoms?
    Best Plats: Bad Company 1, Gran Turismo 5, MAG, Racquet Sports, Sports Champions, and Wipeout HD
    Best PSN 100%'s: Hustle Kings, Landit Bandit, and Scene It: Movie Night


  20. #20
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Aurei's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by ptkush View Post
    I'll add you to the list. Yes, we can work on BBQ and stealth kills as well, but in the session with tripled medals (they all need to be done in deathmatch or elimination to count for the trophy). Protectorate medals will be done in a session by itself.

    Please confirm with your friend that he'd like to boost and tell me his PSN so I can add him to the list.

    Also, you mentioned a 'correct' way to boost. Sadly I'm not familiar with how to do so. I saw that there used to be a thread about it pre-zero hour but it never got moved to the new site. Will you please enlighten me and anyone else that doesn't know how to boost this game? In vivid detail, please, if you don't mind.
    Well, it's not exactly the "correct way and any other way is wrong", but it does make things run smoothly and quickly, when everyone cooperates at least. I actually saved the info for that guide on Notepad so I can make a new thread or something for it.

    But it is possible to boost with 3v3. Some days it was annoying to find the other team though lol. It's usually faster when searching the Objectives playlist. Usually if the game finds 3 people at once, when both hosts were seaching at the same time, it's gonna be your other party. If more people are joining, you can just back out before it goes to the voting screen and keep trying.

    And I forgot to message my friend about the boosting, I'll be sure to tell him later on tonight. >.<

    "The Flames of Revenge? Couldn't even roast a marshmallow."
    Playing: Playstation All-Stars, Metal Gear Solid 4, Tales of Graces, Resident Evil 6, Borderlands 2



Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:50 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO