Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Uncharted 2 Crushing Cheat Glitch

This is a discussion on Uncharted 2 Crushing Cheat Glitch within the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves forum, part of the U; Uncharted 2 Crushing Cheat Glitch This glitch can be used on any difficulty level, but is most helpful on Crushing. ...

Administrator

This glitch can be used on any difficulty level, but is most helpful on Crushing.

1. Finish the game on Hard
    2. Start a new game on Crushing and play some time, at least until you hit the first checkpoint, and then Save Game
    3. Quit the game and go to Main Menu
    4. Go to Options > Game and change Difficulty to Hard. Then go back to the Main Menu
    5. Go to Bonuses > Store > Tweaks > and buy Infinite Ammo, One-Shot Kills, and Fast Motion and Enable them. Then go back to the Main Menu
    6. Go to Options > Game again and change difficulty back to Crushing. Then go back to Main Menu
    7. Select Continue to begin your saved game, but now with Tweaks enabled

This can work on any difficulty level, so if you have beat Normal it can help you on Hard, except change the Difficulty settings appropriately.

Remember that you can not play Crushing in Uncharted 2 until you have beat it on Hard.

Prayer Warrior

this may have been useful if i knew about it before hand but i did it the old fashion way and feel accomplished for doing so lol but great info none the less

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 1 - Bronze

agree with you johnny!! i did it the old fashioned way, but now i used this glitch and it was really fun jajajaja

O_o

I dunno, I thought Crushing was fantastic, no need to cheat, gives the right amount of challenge.

News Team

I dunno, I thought Crushing was fantastic, no need to cheat, gives the right amount of challenge.
    I agree

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 7 - Gold

Thanks. Will help pussies like me...

Me & Ming @ The Stash

Quote Originally Posted by DoomHorror View Post
    Thanks. Will help pussies like me...
    Don't feel bad, I'm a pussy too After the 1st one on Crushing I didn't want to play this one on it, so I used the glitch Now I just have to worry about the 3rd one on Crushing

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

Administrator

I pretty much had to use it on the train portion after dying 100 times.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Wow, thanks Breakpoint! I will definately use this, I wasn't even planning on platting Uncharted 2 thanks for giving me another reason to get my next plat, and this gives me a great reason to brush up on my Uncharted before the 3rd one! Thanks again.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Already played the game several times, and I would play it on the harder settings without the glitch (not a big fan of cheats usually), but I gotta hurry to plat it before getting Uncharted 3!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

can i do this in the same save ??

Lvl 1 - Bronze

would have been nice for a couple parts in this game.... but i thought crushing made the game more. idk might go back and try it just for kicks. thanks!

Burned out...

Dare not to cheat... This game is not a hard platinum. Crushing is still a challenge as well.

Avatar & Signature made by dsluckay / GDT bar by djunglist / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks a lot for this! <3 I recently bought both uncharted 1 and 2 and I've platinum uncharted 1 however it was such a PAIN IN THE ASS omg died so much, so I'm not really looking forward to crushing on uncharted 2. However when I saw this I was so happy, this is going to make my life a whole lot easier.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I tried this while playing on crushing since it was the only trophy left for me and I already completed the game on hard and on normal so I cba to go through all the challenging bits all over again.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by piita View Post
    Thanks a lot for this! <3 I recently bought both uncharted 1 and 2 and I've platinum uncharted 1 however it was such a PAIN IN THE ASS omg died so much, so I'm not really looking forward to crushing on uncharted 2. However when I saw this I was so happy, this is going to make my life a whole lot easier.
    If you have platted Uncharted 1 then dont worry U2 and U3 will be a walk in the park
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

I love football season!

Quote Originally Posted by iraqoz View Post
    If you have platted Uncharted 1 then dont worry U2 and U3 will be a walk in the park
    ^^^ I've got to agree with this. I made it through Crushing in both U1 and U2 and I'm not even close to a great gamer. Just be patient and enjoy the challenge.

iCard by pittsteeler36

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by iraqoz View Post
    I have been curious about this.

If you have platted all three, what is the difficulty order on Crushing? I have gathered that U1 is harder than U2, but is U3 harder or easier than U2?

Team Dingleberry

Quote Originally Posted by TJOHO! View Post
    I have been curious about this.

If you have platted all three, what is the difficulty order on Crushing? I have gathered that U1 is harder than U2, but is U3 harder or easier than U2?
    U3 is the easiest of the three. Nothing in any of the games compares to the water/blue room in U1.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by simula67 View Post
    U3 is the easiest of the three. Nothing in any of the games compares to the water/blue room in U1.
    I was also wondering about this. Kinda disappointed now thats its easier than the other two, I was hoping it would be more like the first. Oh well ill just have to get my kicks from mp

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS

Working on: Tomb Raider (41%)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast