A new Uncharted 3 patch (1.11), set to release by the end of May, is going to include a feature that was in Uncharted 2's multiplayer mode, called The Lab. The Lab is a playlist, in which features game types that are designed for fun.
Here is a list of what the patch will feature:
Source: Playstation blog
- The Lab returns and we begin the playlist with a T-bolt/Pistole-only map. We will be rolling out other game types as the year progresses.
- The Lab will contain treasure drops from whatever the base game type is (the T-bolt/Pistole map is considered Team Deathmatch)- Elimination Mode has been added.
- Elimination mode will contain treasure drops from Team Deathmatch- Message of the Day returns – a daily message will pop up with news, tips, and other information.- The following custom game settings are now available via a menu in Custom Game mode called “Advanced Settings.”
- Respawn Time
- Buddy Spawning toggle
- Health Multiplier – by percentage
- Sprinting toggle
- Weapon Mode (Default, Basic Weapons, Pistols, RPG-7)
- Medal Kickbacks toggle
- Boosters toggle
- Grenade Throw Back toggle- If you leave a game, disconnect, or turn off your PS3 mid-game, it will be counted as a loss.- Kill and deaths no longer count towards your career stats in Plunder and Team Objective modes- The technical hooks to make the Game of the Year edition (EU) work properly with DLC were added- In Team Deathmatch mode the Airstrip and London maps now are listed with “No Intro” variations. If these variations are selected you’ll start those maps with no convoy events.- The Long Ranger Medal can now be earned by achieving 3 kills at 50 meters in a match instead of 3 kills at 70 meters.