I'm giving up.

This is a discussion on I'm giving up. within the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception forum, part of the U; Hey folks, am i the only one who's considering giving up on the platinum for this game? Managed to plat ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm giving up.

Hey folks, am i the only one who's considering giving up on the platinum for this game? Managed to plat the first two but the crushing on this one is killing me. Been stuck in the cruising boat's ballroom for a week. Anybody know of a good stealth entrance (tried a few from youtube without great success) or a glitch, trick or whatever? Any help would be well appreciated. Thanks y'all xxx

Lvl 1 - Bronze

take it slow, don't rush it. grab the shotguns asap when you've killed the big guys, shoot the guy with the rocket launcher asap then take your time going from cover to cover

Ghost Assassin

Is it the part with the laser guys and grenade launcher dude? I took out the grenade guy right away and some of the guys trying to flank you on the ground then ran to the entrance doors and took out the guys that dropped down from the balcony. Again, I'm not even sure if that's the part you are on. If you find this hard, you are going to hate the chapters near the end.

General advice: take out any immediate threats as fast as possible with headshots if you can and get yourself to a better position that will give you an advantage against the enemy. Don't give up, see how the enemy reacts in various situations, so you can predict how they'll react to your actions. This way you can make a plan.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Ugh.. my aiming sucks, so headshots are always a real challenge for me. I started a playthrough on crushing, but I think I'll end up giving up way before I hit the cruiseship level.

The firefight in the subway/train tunnels took me about 12 tries. :s

Quartercircle Forward.

It's actually easy to plat. The fire-head guys may give you a challenge though (on the hardest difficulty). Otherwise, pretty straightforward

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

Change is good

Wow, I had so much trouble on the part before that. In the boat yard, where you start to kill guys in the level. I watched a video for the part you are doing,

Lvl 6 - Silver

When you first enter, stealth kill as many guys as you can.

As soon as you get everyone's attention, retreat and cover.

Pick your shots very carefully and aim for the head.

Once the floor is clear, make your way to the bar on your right and take out the scum on the ledges.

Forget about picking up rocket launchers...too much of a gamble for not a lot of payoff.

If you can grab the grenade launcher, you are golden and you want to blow the armor off the dudes in black.

Don't f'n give up.

Playin some Deadpool :/

For the record, Lucy Diamond is a movie reference and I'm a guy.

What are you doing right now? thread

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thank you all for the tips, after several trials and lame fails (and frustration) I finally reached the plat. The fire head guys were way worse than the cruising boats tho. But Lucy diamond, you're so right, just no giving up and keep trying.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Congrats dude, just push through it and eventually you'll succeed

worlds biggest welch fan

good job on sticking through it and capping there sorry asses to digital termination.
    SIG BY ME

FFXIII Plat #35 trophy #5,000 goal reached

Lvl 2 - Bronze

gratz, i felt this one was lil harder for plat than the other 2. but glad to see you didnt give up and member THE POWER IS YOURS::flies away::

PRO Member

The key is headshot practice it till u succed

Lvl 4 - Silver

I think Uncharted3 is a difficult game. Does anyone even agree (at least your first playthrough) that even on Easy that U3 is hard? Or is it because I'm that bad? I mean I'm generally good at CoD and GTA4 for shooting but the enemies in U3 just always flank and catch up to me really quickly.

My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune