Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Uncharted 3 DLC Trophies

This is a discussion on Uncharted 3 DLC Trophies within the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception forum, part of the U; Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma I have already played the MP for UC3 quite a lot but i am wondering if ...

member since Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    I have already played the MP for UC3 quite a lot but i am wondering if the amount of playtime i put in now will count towards any of these trophies when the patch is released? I am very serious about getting the 100% for this game and i am not going to let this game become a 60% completion rate like UC2.
    People on the ND forums are asking the same thing. We are hoping they are retroactive for some have already completed all the treasure sets.

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Wait, is this a patch for already released DLC? How much is this DLC?
    And 50 more trophies...that's worth another platinum ND
    I believe these are the trophies for the Fortune Hunter Club which means the DLC thats already released and possibly a new DLC coming.

The Curator medal on Crushing difficulty is going to be a bitch to get. The best I've done is taking one hit to the statue. Have done it on hard a few times.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I have already played the MP for UC3 quite a lot but i am wondering if the amount of playtime i put in now will count towards any of these trophies when the patch is released? I am very serious about getting the 100% for this game and i am not going to let this game become a 60% completion rate like UC2.
    Nah, Uncharted 2 didn't allow you to do this, UC3 wont. In UC2, I had 300+ kills in one DLC before I bought the second DLC, and they didn't count towards the 2500 kills in the other DLC. So all your work will be for nothing I'm afraid...
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Nookie_Egg View Post
    Nah, Uncharted 2 didn't allow you to do this, UC3 wont. In UC2, I had 300+ kills in one DLC before I bought the second DLC, and they didn't count towards the 2500 kills in the other DLC. So all your work will be for nothing I'm afraid...
    The reason these trophies are this long is that they meant to released them before but as ND stated once it got caught in the pipeline so with each dlc that came out a set of trophies were supposed to come with
    If the trophies for completing a treasure set is true and people already have it then the trophy must pop automatically
    Otherwise a lot of players won't get it and will once again cause another outcry to ND
    And thus waiting for another patch (which takes forever for ND) to fix the issue

Uc2 weren't retroactive because the trophies came with the dlc and not months after
    At least that's what I remember with the siege pack

Lvl 5 - Silver

50+ time consuming trophies....I mean, if they have a few time consuming ones that would be okay but all of them just look more like a massive grind that will not be fun to get...

Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

Aes Dana

Complete a Co-op Arena Map on Crushing Difficulty without losing a single life.........WTF!!! Some of these trophies really look hard

member since Oct 2009

Complete a Co-op Arena Map on Crushing Difficulty without losing a single life.........WTF!!! Some of these trophies really look hard
    That is easy to do IF you don't get seige for round 10. Run away and use cover when you're low on life and don't rush it Rambo Style.

Bringing the PAIN

Yeah we have done MANY rounds of coop arena without losing a life. I know what map and strategy to use already.

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Aes Dana

At the current prices in the european PS store, it will cost over 20 ($31) to get the three DLC map packs and the CO-OP shade pack!! Unbelievable!! I already purchased a network pass for the game at 7.99. WTF!!!

member since Oct 2009

At the current prices in the european PS store, it will cost over 20 ($31) to get the three DLC map packs and the CO-OP shade pack!! Unbelievable!! I already purchased a network pass for the game at 7.99. WTF!!!
    And the people who were laughing at those who bought the Fortune Hunters Club are not laughing now.

I'm A Walking Anime......

MOTHER OF GOD! that's alot of trophies!
    Sig and Avy made by the talented DaRe_xLw

PRO Ninja

Yes this is amazing all these trophies are easy and i hope ND will put in a

check my awesome plat list if you dare: CLICK ME!

Bringing the PAIN

Quote Originally Posted by fillabong View Post
    And the people who were laughing at those who bought the Fortune Hunters Club are not laughing now.
    Fortune Hunters FTW!

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Aes Dana

Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    Fortune Hunters FTW!
    How come the fortune hunters club isn't available for UC3 in Europe yet?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Should we start the boosting thread now? lol

these trophies are going to be hard and take a TON of time. Honestly if there isn't a plat I won't waste my time. These tropies remind me of Gears of war 3 mp achievements. A bunch of stupid crap to keep people playing the mp for 400+ hours.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Wow, what can I say? Just wow. There is no way in hell I would grind this hard for some trophies. Now, if you love UC3 MP then by all means, enjoy. Although like seanquan said, this just smells like a ruse to get people playing their mp forever and a day. I've already moved on.

member since Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    Fortune Hunters FTW!

How come the fortune hunters club isn't available for UC3 in Europe yet?
    Europe did get the FHC. You missed the chance to get it for 19.99 for a limited time. It stayed in the store for months after the game dropped.

Uncharted 3 DLC Available Now – PlayStation.Blog.Europe

Lvl 1 - Bronze

ehh. im not sure if this helps bring alot of people back to be honest. especially with the crushing mode trophies, given how difficult it is to complete the missions. the only thing i want to see in the patch is keeping your stats when your kicked or lose connection in a co-op game. i hate losing a lot of xp when im doing well because someone else's connection sucks.

Aes Dana

Quote Originally Posted by fillabong View Post

Europe did get the FHC. You missed the chance to get it for 19.99 for a limited time. It stayed in the store for months after the game dropped.

Uncharted 3 DLC Available Now – PlayStation.Blog.Europe
    Why the hell would it be only available for a limited time? Don't they want my money?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Why the hell would it be only available for a limited time? Don't they want my money?
    Of course they want your money thats the whole point. If you missed out and you want the dlc now you have to pay even more than the FH pack price. To be fair though, where have you been if you didnt think it was on the store in Europe? It was on there for about 4 months. Now it will cost you about 10 more.
    Its not worked out too bad for me though. Because i wanted the Collector Edition i had to import mine from the US and the US store still has the 5 main packs that the trophies are for in a bundle for $29.99 or just like the FH pack about 20.

Ive just got my 100% on Uncharted 2 when i found out about this. Wasnt gonna put it off any longer.
    My lovely Uncharted 400% is now safe at least for a month. XD

For all those who keep moaning about your 100% being STOLEN, Im sure that you will spend most of your time looking at your trophies on your own PS3, NOT when trophy comparing. Just dont download and install the 1.13 update, your 100% will remain intact when you eye up your own trophies. Itll be gone when you compare on PSN but if its that important to you not to lose it, at least its an option.

I however cant wait to get stuck into these. Just remember that NOTHING is impossible with enough practice and a good co-op team. And its the hardest, rarest and most prestigious trophies that are the only ones worth having right? Id take a (example) 71% on a game like Ninja Gaiden over ALL the 100%s in the world of little girls games like UP, Hannah Montana and Madagascar Karts any day of the week.

PS3s best game being the first to get 100+ trophies, not too mention the fact that 100% will be very prestigious and rare if they are as hard as they look?

Im in!

PSN Gamercards

Ninja Master

what happen if you already beat all of the crushing co-op? your fucked right? how will the trophy unlock

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast