Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Uncharted 3 DLC Trophies

This is a discussion on Uncharted 3 DLC Trophies within the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception forum, part of the U; Naughty Dog has confirmed there will be 50 new multiplayer DLC trophies in patch 1.13. Patch 1.13 – Gameplay Fixes ...

member since Oct 2009

Uncharted 3 DLC Trophies

Naughty Dog has confirmed there will be 50 new multiplayer DLC trophies in patch 1.13.

Patch 1.13 – Gameplay Fixes Part 1

Patch 1.13 is massive and it's coming this August. This is the first of a few blog updates about the patch content.

By Eric-ND | Twitter @ermonacelli | Tuesday July 17 2012

Patch 1.13 for Uncharted 3 - it’s not a unicorn, it’s Godzilla. It’s coming to your PS3 around this August 14th. Due to the sheer amount of content and general information to explain we’re going to be firing off details about the patch over the course of a few blog posts.
    We’ve been working extremely hard to get Patch 1.13 thoroughly tested and ready for deployment. Patch 1.13 will contain an exciting new system, fresh DLC, and some gameplay fixes. For this first salvo, we’ll just be addressing the upcoming gameplay fixes. Here’s a rundown of gameplay fixes to expect:
    Gameplay
    • Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
    • Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
    • Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
    • Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
    • Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
    • Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
    • A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
    • The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
    • The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
    • Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)
    These fixes are the tip of iceberg. There are more gameplay fixes coming as well but we’re not ready to discuss those yet. To get you amped for Patch 1.13 we posted up exclusive remixes of Uncharted 3 multiplayer power play music. These tracks have never before been released. They can be found and downloaded for free over on our Soundcloud page.
    If you have burning questions for the development team head over to our forums. We’ve been holding a monthly Q&A since May in which we answer ten questions per month that are given the most kudos or attention by the community. The June answers are up and the July ones will be coming this week or early next. We’ve already dropped some hints about what else to expect in patch 1.13 in those Q&As. Once August 1st arrives another thread will be started so hop on the forums and get your questions ready.
    On July 30th, we’ll have some information about our Make.Believe Uncharted Audition winner, Jeremy Gallant. Be on the lookout for that and more patch 1.13 news here very Soon™
    Patch 1.13 will contain an exciting new system, fresh DLC, and gameplay fixes.
    source:Patch 1.13
    Confirmed 50 trophies in response to second question.

A member on the Naughty Dog forums has uncovered a file in patch 1.11 that has possible trophy descriptions.

Toggle Spoiler

source:Re: 1.13 FULL Trophy List

I believe this makes UC3 the game with the most trophies at 108 trophies.

If this list is true, the co-op trophies are going to be a pain to do. This will be no walk in the park.

PRO Member

What a list wow ND xDDD

An old-fashioned cowboy

I think Burnout Paradise currently has the most trophies at 98. So if these trophies are true then Uncharted 3 will have the record. I wish developers would learn from Killzone 3 and give the MP it's own trophy list with a platinum.

She Got Me Up All Night

Quote Originally Posted by SirDrRoger View Post
    I think Burnout Paradise currently has the most trophies at 98. So if these trophies are true then Uncharted 3 will have the record. I wish developers would learn from Killzone 3 and give the MP it's own trophy list with a platinum.
    I'd like to say giving a game its own MP trophy list and a platinum is so LAME…why should mp trophies deserve a platinum it isn't a separate game thats just my biased opinion I'm sure there are way more people that like that idea..

I'm a huge fan of the uncharted series in which i only played 1 and 2 but this is great to news to a big fan
    PPS bar by Smashguy

Sig & Avy by Dare

Made by Pancake Model

Team Dingleberry

People whined and moaned about the lack of trophies, so they're getting what they asked for. Naughty Dog just trolled everyone.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

wow if this list is true then they just put a full games worth of trophies in MP
    never cared for MP trophies for this game
    now i have to work hard on my 100%

Lvl 3 - Bronze

This trophy list looks even more challenging/time consuming than Uncharted 2 dlc trophies which took me forever to get.

Gotham's Reckoning

Fuck I was hoping ND would not release DLC's that have trophies in them. Now my UC3 100% is ruined with the release of what I imagine will be very hard MP trophies which look to be as hard, if not harder than the DLC trophies in UC2 and they were a complete pain in the ass to boost and I hated the UC3 MP.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

HOLY MOTHER OF THIS IS JUST RIDICULOUS. Looking at all of those, this is much longer and harder than Uncharted 2. I can't even believe this. I mean these are just ridiculous trophies.

Blazikiller's Killer Checklist
    My checklist to Glory my dedication and organize my forgetfulness
    Currently Under Long-Term Renovation

Latest Accomplishment
    Mortal Kombat

Current Endeavours

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

Summer holidays :)

I absolutely love Uncharted but i'm really not a fan of any mp, might have to see if i can get into sometime soon though as this is going to seriously reduce my 100% if there really is that many trophies being added.

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Death is Awaiting....

108 trophies? Holy fuck. If I had the game I would be grinding, but I only rented it

Sig by Achantion

.. Solar Fields ..

Quote Originally Posted by Schismalicious View Post
    108 trophies? Holy fuck. If I had the game I would be grinding, but I only rented it
    I have already played the MP for UC3 quite a lot but i am wondering if the amount of playtime i put in now will count towards any of these trophies when the patch is released? I am very serious about getting the 100% for this game and i am not going to let this game become a 60% completion rate like UC2.

40oz to freedom

Change is good

Wait, is this a patch for already released DLC? How much is this DLC?

And 50 more trophies...that's worth another platinum ND

PRO Member

NOOOOOO The reason why I won't play UC2 again is because of the shitty MP trophies. Third person shooter multiplayer is terrible imo

KCCO!

A lot of these trophies do look very time-consuming and/or difficult. Guess I won't be bothered with 100% just like UC2.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Blimey beating the record Burnout Paradise (98 trophies) and becoming the first game to have over 100 trophies. I really hate this because it means my percentage completion will be really low now and I like to get above 50%

I'm the Oogie Boogie Man

50 trophies. FOR DLC? And I was so happy with my 100%... Hopefully they'll have tracking like U2

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!

Indie Game Developer

WHAT THE FUCK NAUGHTY DOG.

whhyyyyyyy

I usually don't like to curse, but if these trophies don't have retroactive stat tracking, I'm going to fucking kill someone. Uncharted 2's MP trophies made me have to start fresh for everything.
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

PRO Member

100% down the tubes. Oh well, I guess I still have Drake's Fortune. One out of three ain't bad?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast