Naughty Dog has confirmed there will be 50 new multiplayer DLC trophies in patch 1.13.
Patch 1.13 – Gameplay Fixes Part 1
Patch 1.13 is massive and it's coming this August. This is the first of a few blog updates about the patch content.
By Eric-ND | Twitter @ermonacelli | Tuesday July 17 2012
Patch 1.13 for Uncharted 3 - it’s not a unicorn, it’s Godzilla. It’s coming to your PS3 around this August 14th. Due to the sheer amount of content and general information to explain we’re going to be firing off details about the patch over the course of a few blog posts.
We’ve been working extremely hard to get Patch 1.13 thoroughly tested and ready for deployment. Patch 1.13 will contain an exciting new system, fresh DLC, and some gameplay fixes. For this first salvo, we’ll just be addressing the upcoming gameplay fixes. Here’s a rundown of gameplay fixes to expect:
These fixes are the tip of iceberg. There are more gameplay fixes coming as well but we’re not ready to discuss those yet. To get you amped for Patch 1.13 we posted up exclusive remixes of Uncharted 3 multiplayer power play music. These tracks have never before been released. They can be found and downloaded for free over on our Soundcloud page.
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)
If you have burning questions for the development team head over to our forums. We’ve been holding a monthly Q&A since May in which we answer ten questions per month that are given the most kudos or attention by the community. The June answers are up and the July ones will be coming this week or early next. We’ve already dropped some hints about what else to expect in patch 1.13 in those Q&As. Once August 1st arrives another thread will be started so hop on the forums and get your questions ready.
On July 30th, we’ll have some information about our Make.Believe Uncharted Audition winner, Jeremy Gallant. Be on the lookout for that and more patch 1.13 news here very Soon™
Patch 1.13 will contain an exciting new system, fresh DLC, and gameplay fixes.
Confirmed 50 trophies in response to second question.
A member on the Naughty Dog forums has uncovered a file in patch 1.11 that has possible trophy descriptions.
Credit goes to fadi002
- Kill the three end bosses in Chapter 5 (Harry Flynn, Eddy Raja, Zoran Lazarevic) within 20 seconds of each other on Hard
- Kill the three end bosses in Chapter 5 (Harry Flynn, Eddy Raja, Zoran Lazarevic) within 20 seconds of each other on Crushing
- Reach level 75 of Legacy Level 5, with all boosters at level 3
- Play in 200 Lab Matches
- Get the Unyielding Medal while on Hard Difficulty
- Get the Unyielding Medal while on Crushing Difficulty
- Get the Curator Medal while on Crushing Difficulty
- Get 3 Hang In There Medals while on Crushing Difficulty
- Get 3 Hang In There Medal while on Hard Difficulty
- Get 10 Detonator Medals while on Hard difficulty
- Get 10 Detonator Medals while on Crushing Difficulty
- Get 10 Mad Bomber Medals
- Get 25 Return To Sender Medals
- Get 25 Triple Threat Medals
- Get 25 Here, Hold This Medals
- Get 25 If It Bleeds Medals
- Get 25 Executioner Medals
- Get 30 Turret Kills
- Get 50 Head Hunter Medals
- Get 50 In Your Face Medals
- Get 50 Commando Medals
- Get 50 Gunslinger Medals
- Get 50 Fisticuffs Medals
- Get 50 Strike Three Medals
- Get 50 Three Medal Pickup Medals
- Get 50 Three Kickback King Medals
- Get 50 None Shall Pass Medals
- Get 50 Frag Em Medals
- Get 50 Lights Out Medals
- Get 50 Power Killer Medals
- Get 50 Expansionist Medals
- Get 50 Double Down Medals
- Get 50 High Five Medals
- Get 50 Strike Three Medals
- Get 50 Retaliation Medals
- Get 50 Assassin Medals
- Get 100 In The Soft Spot Medals
- Get 150 Shade Survivalist Medals
- Get 150 In the Shade Medals
- Complete the Antiquity Treasure Set
- Complete the Artifact Treasure Set
- Complete the Legend Treasure Set
- Complete a Co-op Arena Map on Crushing Difficulty without losing a single life
- Complete all Co-op Adventure Maps on Crushing
- Complete 9 Co-op Arena Maps on Crushing Difficulty
- Win 50 matches of Three Team Deathmatch
- Win 50 matches of Hardcore
- Win 50 matches of Elimination
- Win 50 matches of TDM
- Win 50 matches of Team Objective
- Win 50 matches of Plunder
- Win a Plunder game without letting
- Earn 3000 Objective Points
source:Re: 1.13 FULL Trophy List
I believe this makes UC3 the game with the most trophies at 108 trophies.
If this list is true, the co-op trophies are going to be a pain to do. This will be no walk in the park.