Full DLC List in Logical Order (Co-Op vs Competitive, etc)

This is a discussion on Full DLC List in Logical Order (Co-Op vs Competitive, etc) within the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception forum, part of the U; I hope the powers that be consider this a welcome contribution as opposed to a redundant thread, because I know ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Full DLC List in Logical Order (Co-Op vs Competitive, etc)

I hope the powers that be consider this a welcome contribution as opposed to a redundant thread, because I know the full DLC trophy list is everywhere, but I have yet to see it posted like this. For those who own all of the DLC packs, the in-game list is very confusing, especially if you aren’t familiar with some of the Medals, and also considering the fact that sometimes two Medals are for the same thing (for example, “Boom, Headshot” is for headshots in co-op, while “Head Crusher” is for headshots in competitive). So I made this as a quick reference for myself, and I share it for anyone else who gets tired of scrolling thru the jumbled in-game version to see what can be done.

Note that Blue text denotes Bronze and Green text is for the Silver Trophies.

(CO-OP ONLY):

Air Mail- Get 25 Return To Sender medals (3 kills w/ thrown back grenades)
    Key Master- Get 100 Gate Keeper Medals (kill a boss in Adventure, Arena Crushing, or Shade)
    Boom, Headshot!- Get 50 Head Cracker Medals (5 headshots)
    Detonator- Get 10 Mad Bomber Medals (10 grenade kills)
    We Can Kill It- Get 25 If It Bleeds… Medals (kill a brute / Pak-man)
    Pop Top- Get 100 In The Soft Spot Medals (melee 3 heavies that have their helmets shot off)

Collector- Complete the Antiquity Treasure Set
    Hoarder- Complete the Artifact Treasure Set

(Shade Survival)
    Not Afraid of the Dark- Get 50 Lights Out Medals (kill the Marked Man)
    Spartan- Get 150 In the Shade Medals (kill 3 enemies during Siege)
    Firefighter- Get 150 Shade Survivalist Medals (kill 4 enemies during Survival)

(Arena)
    Immortal- Complete a Co-op Arena Map on Hard Difficulty w/o losing a single life
    Invincible- Complete a Co-op Arena Map on Crushing Difficulty w/o losing a single life
    (This refers to individual life, in other words, even if your teammates die, you can still get the Trophy if you don’t die. Also, these stack, provided that you own both DLC packs of course.)

(Adventure)
    Deathless- Complete a Co-op Adventure Map on Hard Difficulty w/o losing a single life
    Omnipotent- Complete a Co-op Adventure Map on Crushing Difficulty w/o losing a single life
    (This refers to individual life, in other words, even if your teammates die, you can still get the Trophy if you don’t die. Also, these stack, provided that you own both DLC packs of course.)

(Co-Op Adventure Chapter 2 - London)
    I’m on a Roll- Get the Unyielding Medal while on Hard Difficulty
    Unstoppable- Get the Unyielding Medal while on Crushing Difficulty
    (This is for pushing the train cart all the way to the end without stopping. Everyone on the team will get the Medal together. Also, these stack, provided that you own both DLC packs of course.)

(Co-Op Adventure Chapter 3 - Monastery)
    Hanging On- Get 3 Hang In There Medals while on Hard Difficulty
    Fly on the Wall- Get 3 Hang In There Medals while on Crushing Difficulty
    (This is for completing the key puzzle while at least one enemy is still alive. Everyone on the team will get the Medal together, even the person not participating in the puzzle. Also, these stack, provided that you own both DLC packs of course.)
    Statuesque- Get the Curator Medal while on Hard Difficulty
    Overseer- Get the Curator Medal while on Crushing Difficulty
    (This is for not letting the statue take a single hit of damage. Also, these stack, provided that you own both DLC packs of course.)

(Co-Op Adventure Chapter 5 - Airport)
    All Together Now- Kill the 3 end bosses in Chapter 5 within 20 seconds of each other on Hard
    Triumvirate- Kill the 3 end bosses in Chapter 5 within 20 seconds of each other on Crushing
    (These stack, provided that you own both DLC packs of course.)

(Co-Op Adventure Prelude - Fort)
    Look Out Below- Get 10 Detonator Medals While on Hard Difficulty
    (This is for destroying the trucks with the turrets on top.)

(COMPETITIVE ONLY):

Payback is a …- Get 50 Retaliation Medals (kill last player that killed you)
    Everyday I’m Tauntin’- Get 50 In Your Face Medals (taunt 5 enemies that you killed)
    How’s That Taste?- Get 50 Fisticuffs Medals (3 melee kills)
    Wild Wild West- Get 50 Gunslinger Medals (3 pistol kills)
    You’re Out- Get 50 Strike Three Medals (3 kill streak)
    It’s Good to Be King- Get 50 Three Kickback King Medals (use 3 kickbacks)
    Up Top!- Get 50 High Five Medals (high-five your buddy over an opponent you killed together)
    Boom Goes the Dynamite- Get 50 Frag ‘Em Medals (3 grenade kills)
    Overpowered- Get 50 Power Killer Medals (3 kills with power weapons)
    I Think You Dropped This- Get 25 Here, Hold This Medals (thrown back grenade kill)
    Capital Punishment- Get 25 Executioner Medals (kill a VIP during a Marked Man objective)
    Head Crusher- Get 50 Head Hunter Medals (3 head shots)
    Stealth Master- Get 50 Assassin Medals (3 stealth kills)
    Long Gun Lover- Get 50 Commando Medals (3 long gun kills)
    Double Trouble- Get 50 Double Down Medals (kill 2 enemies in rapid succession)
    From All Angles- Get 25 Triple Threat Medals (kill 3 enemies w/ explosives, pistols, and long guns)

(Team DeathMatch)
    Gladiator- Win 50 matches of TDM

(Three-Team DeathMatch)
    Two by Two- Win 50 matches of Three Team Deathmatch

(Objective)
    Colonizer- Get 50 Expansionist Medals (capture 5 territories)
    Hold the Line- Get 50 None Shall Pass Medals (kill 5 enemies while inside the hill in King of the Hill)
    Team Player- Win 50 Matches of Team Objectives
    Eyes on the Prize- Earn 3000 Objective Points

(Plunder)
    Treasure Domination- Win a Plunder game without letting the opposing team score (5-0)
    Treasure Collector- Win 50 matches of Plunder

(Elimination)
    And Stay Down!- Win 50 matches of Elimination

* Looking for Loot- Get 50 Three Medal Pickup Medals (open a chest)
    (This is the only Trophy I know of that can be obtained in both co-op and competitive. As far as I know, only Co-Op Adventure does not contain chests.)

Youtube.com/BoneSickle Playlists for video guides with commentary for: Uncharted 3 Crushing Co-Op / Hotline Miami / Max Payne 3 / God Mode / plus much more.

Change is mediocre

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Not the same in the least. That's exactly my point. That lists the Trophies in order of DLC packs. This lists them in order of game modes.

Youtube.com/BoneSickle Playlists for video guides with commentary for: Uncharted 3 Crushing Co-Op / Hotline Miami / Max Payne 3 / God Mode / plus much more.

The Incredible Marccap

Hmmm something different

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by BoneSickle View Post
    Not the same in the least. That's exactly my point. That lists the Trophies in order of DLC packs. This lists them in order of game modes.
    It tells you which game modes to play in the description.

Bringing the PAIN

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    It tells you which game modes to play in the description.
    Yes but this denotes them together instead of doing something on Hard and then realizing if you just did it on Crushing first both trophies would unlock. I mean this is a trophy site to help others find ways to get things easier and quicker right?

(BTW bone you coulda thrown a shoutout that I helped you figure all this out... )

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Absolute thanks to NOFORPAIN; we were riding together when we figured out several of the unspecified things, such as whether or not the difficulties stack and whther or not "no deaths" were team-based (thanks for that Plunder help too btw).

And thanks to Marccap for unlocking the thread; as I mentioned in the OP, I know that the full list is posted, as well as the descriptions, but I also know that I'm not the only player who doesn't want to look thru 5 separate trophy lists just to figure out which trophies I can get in Arena for example.

Indie Game Developer

Guys, this thread is absolutely AWESOME. This is exactly what I was looking for, I haven't hit up the U3 multiplayer in a while and this is totally exactly what I needed to get my bearings on how to tackle these trophies. rep ensuing.
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.