Need Help On This

This is a discussion on Need Help On This within the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception forum, part of the U; Hello and thanks already in advance! I really need help, eventually from someone that is familiar with the DLC's and ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Need Help On This

Hello and thanks already in advance!

I really need help, eventually from someone that is familiar with the DLC's and eventually better if from Europe.

Today i bought Uncharted 3 again, and i had 14 Euros left on my PSN wallet so I went to PSN Store check the DLC's available. There were 3 DLC's available (literally translated) :

1) Cooperative Survival Mode: Spectres (5.99E),
    2) Map Pack of Drake's Deception (9.99E) (Cemitery, Oasis, Old Neighborhood, London Streets)
    and 3) Map Pack Flash-Back 1 (7.99) (Sanctuary, Lost City, Cave, Forte)

I couldnt buy all, at least now, so i bought the 1) Cooperative Survival Mode and the 3) Map Pack Flash-Back 1. I came here to PS3T to check trophies for U3 DLC's, and i saw that here there are a lot more DLC's announced than the 3 available for me to buy. That's strange but it's not my question!.

My question is: we have a list of 50 new Trophies on U3 and I dont really have a clue of which Trophies i can get with these 2 DLC's i bought!.. I imagine a lot of you might have bought Fortune's Hunter which gave you acess to all DLC's, or that you are on other Region, but if someone could give his idea of which Trophies i can get with these 2 DLC's i bought it would be great!

Red Dead Redemption; Battlefield:Bad Company 2; KillZone 3; L.A. Noir; Call Of Duty: MW3; Uncharted 3; Far Cry 3; BattleField 3; Hitman: Absolution; The Last Of Us; Need For Speed: Most Wanted; Special Ops: The Line!

Bringing the PAIN

Sounds like sets 1,4,5 on this list my friend.

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/pl...phy-lists.html

Also when you download them, go on multiplayer, go to where you check your medals and treasures and on that list it shows both what trophies you can and can't earn as well as your progress on them.

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Lvl 3 - Bronze

You were totally right: they really are the 1,4 and 5! I didnt know i could check trophies on U3 sub.menu, thats was cool!

Now i just hope that the other DLC's are available to buy at least in a near future!.

Red Dead Redemption; Battlefield:Bad Company 2; KillZone 3; L.A. Noir; Call Of Duty: MW3; Uncharted 3; Far Cry 3; BattleField 3; Hitman: Absolution; The Last Of Us; Need For Speed: Most Wanted; Special Ops: The Line!

Bringing the PAIN

Try accessing the store and looking at them all together. If that doesn't work try from in game. For some odd reason I had to go from in game to find one in the US store the other day.

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I acessed Store via game since the beginning!!.

Might try the different way around: go to Store via PS3 Menu! Ill post news then!

Big thanks!