Trophies Help / DLC's

This is a discussion on Trophies Help / DLC's within the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception forum, part of the U; Hi guys! First place sorry to be creating a new thread (and not using the boosting thread!) but I wanted ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Trophies Help / DLC's

Hi guys!

First place sorry to be creating a new thread (and not using the boosting thread!) but I wanted some partners to help me out with these specific trophies on Uncharted 3 DLC's:

- "Kill the 3 Bosses in Chapter 5 (Harry Flynn, Eddy Raja, Zoran Lazarevic) within 20 seconds on Hard difficulty"

- "Get The Curator Medal on Hard"

- "Complete a map on Coop Arena on Hard without losing a single life"

Then, if you see Im a good partner we could try the Curator on Crushing too! I just need 2 or 3 reliable partners for this!

Thanks!

Red Dead Redemption; Battlefield:Bad Company 2; KillZone 3; L.A. Noir; Call Of Duty: MW3; Uncharted 3; Far Cry 3; BattleField 3; Hitman: Absolution; The Last Of Us; Need For Speed: Most Wanted; Special Ops: The Line!

Plats-O'-War!!

You "really" should use the boosting thread for things like this http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/un...ng-thread.html

PRO Ninja

I have both those trophies on hard and crushing difficulty. well not the curator medal

check my awesome plat list if you dare: CLICK ME!

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

You still should put it in the boosting thread, than just post the trophies you need..

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare
    WWE Favorite TEN (Active Performers, Updated Every Week) - Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bo Dallas, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Luke Harper, Cesaro

Currently Playing/Working On: Call of Duty Ghosts (Xbox One/360), NBA 2K14 (Xbox One), Killzone 2 (PS3), Remember Me (PS3), WWE 2K14 (PS3)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I know guys! And I'm always respectful, and I already posted on U3 Boosting Thread!!.

I needed a bit of attention here but just because I want to try those trophies with decent players, I mean, I dont mind losing and stuff like that, but I dont want to even try to do it with randoms that I cant predict if they are going to save me, if they play good or badly, etc!. Not the kind of trophies I will "just keep playing and see if they pop"!!.

Anyone!!?

Red Dead Redemption; Battlefield:Bad Company 2; KillZone 3; L.A. Noir; Call Of Duty: MW3; Uncharted 3; Far Cry 3; BattleField 3; Hitman: Absolution; The Last Of Us; Need For Speed: Most Wanted; Special Ops: The Line!

Bringing the PAIN

So wait you posted this both here and in the boosting thread?

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Lvl 3 - Bronze

ahahah That was funny!!

Yes I posted on boosting thread some days ago!

Lvl 4 - Silver

i haven't seen this site's Trophy Guide to the DLC trophies, but i made one on the NaughtyDog Forums a while back, here: DLC Trophy Guide - PlayStation® Community Forums

Signature Created by Bladia

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i need help with the overseer trophy and the hunter
    treasures
    , anyone?
    psn: dimedarrell