View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

8 6.96%
  • 2 - Easy

47 40.87%
  • 3 - Moderate

53 46.09%
  • 4 - Hard

7 6.09%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception forum, part of the U; 3. Moderate. Even though it is easier then the first 2 games there were a few part's that gave me ...

PRO Member

3. Moderate. Even though it is easier then the first 2 games there were a few part's that gave me moderate problems. The ship yard and In the desert before you rescue sully. The rest of the trophies were easy to get and I even thought the treasures were a little easier to find. I did have to use the videos to find the last 35 I needed. Found 65 on my own which is much more then what I found on my own in Uncharted 2.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 6 - Silver

Voting for Very Easy Crushing is really easy and can be done within 9 hours finding all treasures can be easy with a guide and pretty much everything is straight forward

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I rank it a 3. This game was fun and very cinematic from the get go. The trophies were very attainable and inviting enough to make you play through some of the levels a few times. Some of the silver trophies were surprisingly easy to get.

PRO Member

Easy IMO, easier than the previous 2 entries. There were a couple rough spots on Crushing, but I thought there was a lot fewer shootouts in the game overall. And none of those annoying trophies like Steel Fist Expert.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just got my platinum for this game and I gotta say it has been one heck of a ride. This game is freaken amazing! Difficulty wise I would give it a 2 to be honest. Didn't really have any difficulty in the whole game except for the ballroom section and that's after only 3 retries, I had more deaths from falling if anything

Games platinum'd in order: Final Fantasy XIII, Bayonetta, Uncharted 1, Uncharted 2, Atelier Rorona, Atelier Totori, Uncharted 3, Portal 2, Resonance of Fate
    Games playing: Nothing atm, just gaming on the pc waha <3
    Games ordered: Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Games looking forward to: Tales of Graces f, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

PRO Member

i was going to go with very easy but eh i guess i will go with just #2

Lvl 1 - Bronze

After playing it on hard I was expecting some of the gunfights on crushing to be much nastier, like the ballroom. I remember having a helluva time with that until I played it on crushing and it was a snap.

Amazing game though. Some of the set pieces were spectacular and a joy to watch.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Somewhere between 2 and 3 for my part. Got all treasures and did Crushing, just need to get the last clean up trophies. Lovely game, with only problems in that mini boss section and the place with the 5 fire devils. Those took me some tries, but definitely not "hard" like other games. Great set pieces in this game, not a minute of boredom!

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

i say easy becuz everything you got in time so trophies werent much of a pain to get
    and crushing wasnt much of a challenge either except maybe some parts
    all in all i got my plat with no problems

PRO Member

2 - Easy. Like previous Uncharted titles, this is an easy platinum. You may find a couple areas difficult on crushing difficulty, but it isn't something that's too difficult.

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

Lvl 6 - Silver

3-Moderate: Crushing mode is about the only challenging thing about this game. And like everyone has said it's probably the most forgiving crushing difficulty among the other games but still a challenge. Once you've unlocked and completed crushing, everything else is cake on this game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Gave it a 1 in the poll mostly because of the difficulty in comparison to the first two titles (UC2's final boss was a Lazarebitch to defeat). On it's own, probably a 2. I started the game on Hard and felt that Hard was more challenging than Crushing. But that's just me I guess. Also, I was surprised I got 60 of the 101 treasures available in the game on my first playthrough.

I just didn't like the trippy, drug-induced parts.
    Final Fantasy XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, LA Noire, Batman: Arkham City

Procrastinating on NFS Hot Pursuit Plat

Waiting for Final Fantasy XIII-2

Huge Gaming Backlog

Very easy for the difficulty and moderate to find all the treasures.
    The Crushing playthrough was the easiest Uncharted yet. I was surprised it only took a few hours on Crushing.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Now this is Podracing

Moderate. A few parts were difficult, but not impossible. My crushing run was quicker than my normal run, so i think that shows how the combat was.

An old-fashioned cowboy

3. Moderate for me. All and all easy for the most part except for a few parts in Crushing that caused trouble (mainly the chapters out as sea and a few desert chapters).

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Moderate, some of crushing was a little bit of a pain. Nothing I couldn't handle, but I found this to be more difficult than U1 and U2.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Moderate just because of the crushing run through. Easier then the first two but still a fun platinum to get
    Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel, but it is life.

Legalize it...

Moderate. Some parts were a little tricky but after a few fails youll get it, as with any game...

No Matter What

I voted Moderate. Most of the trophies were fairly easy and the ones the weren't you only needed patience, but the treasures where very tedious. Crushing was OK, but when it got heard it got very hard. I got very frustrated in the water chapters and the later part of caravan. And Syria was pretty hard too.

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

The Last of Us

3. Moderate for me.
    Really wasn't too bad though, Crushing difficulty is the only thing remotely hard and even that wasn't too bad.
    I haven't gotten the plat on either of the other 2 UC games but from what I notice this one is the easiest of the 3.
    Don't take that to mean it isn't quite a ride.

~Thanks to DaRe_xLw for t
    he epic sig and avy!~

~Thanks to Djunglist for the awesome plat bar~

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast