View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

8 7.02%
  • 2 - Easy

46 40.35%
  • 3 - Moderate

53 46.49%
  • 4 - Hard

7 6.14%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception forum, part of the U; Easy: Definitley the easiest of the Uncharted games. Crushing was very easy with the exception of a few places....

Gotham's Reckoning

Easy: Definitley the easiest of the Uncharted games. Crushing was very easy with the exception of a few places.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

I went with Moderate. I played through once on Normal, collecting the trophies and treasures at my leisure, did cleanup chapter-by-chapter, and then did the Crushing playthrough. As most others said, the Crushing playthrough wasn't that bad, except for 3 or 4 parts which took multiple attempts. But I loved every minute of my 2 1/2 playthroughs.

Whenever you're ready, Uncharted 4...
    My PS3 Plat's:
    Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Beyond: Two Souls, God of
    War, God of War II, Heavy Rain, ICO, inFamous, inFamous 2, inFamous: Second Son, L.A. Noire, Prince
    of Persia: The Sands of Time, Prince of Persia, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Sly Cooper
    and the Thievius Raccoonus, Sly 2: Band of Thieves, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2:
    Among Thieves, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, The Walking Dead: Season One

Nope, nothing

Definitely Moderate. Some parts of Crushing are a pain in the arse, other than that, it's fairly straight forward

I'm A Walking Anime......

Easy

Crushing was easy, beat it in 2 days, every thing else was super easy!
    Sig and Avy made by the talented DaRe_xLw

Lvl 7 - Gold

Uncharted 3 is easier than the first 2 games but I still voted for Moderate. A few areas on Crushing gave me problems and for some reason I just couldn't get the timing down right for the Throwback grenades trophies, so those took me some time as well.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easy, nothing hard

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Moderate for me just because of a few tricky parts on crushing. Other than that it was an easy fun plat

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Easy, nothing too troubling from this one. And there's only like one or two parts on crushing that are frustrating. Uncharted is a great series but the games just keep getting easier, I see a VERY easy in the future if they make a 4th one.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I voted for moderate.

Although not a difficult game by any means, there are some bits that can provide a few retries. The main bits that come to mind are the section with the bulletproof guy with the PAK-80, and the ballroom. Nothing else provided much of a challenge.
    The treasures were a lot easier to find on this than any other (IMO), the battles were a lot easier (IMO), and 'crushing' difficulty was nowhere NEAR as difficult as that of the previous 2 games (general consensus by the sounds of it).

This game had many fun trophies to get though, much more than the previous 2. He's gonna need a sturgeon was a great trophy.

All in all, a good game but not as strong as Uncharted 2 or Uncharted in my mind. The story was lacking compared to the previous two...
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I voted moderate as the crushing could be tricky in some situations, but not hard, a good game tho, enjoyed it

Lvl 1 - Bronze

2 - Easy

Like other had mention before, it pretty easy compare to U1 and U2, crushing is very doable even without the U2 cheat Glitch lol

Change is good

3 - Moderate Crushing made me stop playing, when you get to the Pirate chapters. Just crazy. And the collectables, how I hate them. 100 treasures is easy with a guide but I wanted to gouge my eyes out while doing it.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

2-Easy

First playthrough was on normal. Had a blast. Second was on Crushing. It was piss easy, with a guide. Grinded. For days. Third playthrough was on very easy, getting all treasures for the plat. By then I wanted to be done with the game. It's worn me out. It was easy, but straining.

It'll probably be a while until I play this again.

Awesome sig and avy by JakeSS14

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Easy game , awesome game

www.powerpyx.com

Voted for 2/5 - Easy.
    The hardest trophy that I have in mind is the one for finishing crushing mode. Towards the end there are a few hard parts, but for those who played previous Uncharted's it shouldn't be a problem. All the other trophies are similar to previous Uncharted Games and none are hard. In fact, lots of trophies come naturally over time.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Moderate - Only Crushing really posed any sort of challenge for me.

Stacking - Machinarium - Hell Yeah - Cuboid - Critter Crunch - Thomas Was Alone - Contrast

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I went with Moderate.
    Unlike probably most people UC3 was the first UC I played, so I had little to no bias on putting it easy based on the first two games being harder. I first completed on Normal just to run through it, played it then on Hard to treasure hunt and finish off other trophies, then finally Crushing and used a guide to help me with the final 10 or so treasures I hadn't had yet.
    Based on difficulty, Crushing wasn't as bad as I was expecting. It definatley helps completing on Hard before and being patient. If you do both you shouldn't have too much trouble.
    I am working now on UC2 on Hard and am already finding more trouble. Not sure if I am going to try and plat UC1 because of how much I hated the zombie stuff towards the end.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

It's an easy There are only a few parts in Crushing Mode that will be a bit harder but other than that it's fairly easy, even finding the treasures.
    The game is awesome, like the other two Uncharted games, it really keeps things going and that plane sequence
    Awesome Sig By Apokolypz

She Got Me Up All Night

I voted easy the game was simple and Crushing mode was real easy to me compared to UnCharted 2

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I would give this at least a 3. The only difficult part was crushing mode, but it was still very easy, and nowhere near as challenging as the other crushing modes. If you really want an easy one, golden abyss was crazy easy on crushing, but they get back at you for making you grind all the bounties.

-Currently Fixing Completion Rate!-

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast