How long did it take you to get the platinum?

This is a discussion on How long did it take you to get the platinum? within the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception forum, part of the U; I was just kind of curious how long it took most people because i know you can check easily on ...

Mr. Bubbles!

How long did it take you to get the platinum?

I was just kind of curious how long it took most people because i know you can check easily on your save file. I actually took 18 hours flat. Took alot longer than i expected to be honest =\

Also a side note, my 100th post on the new rebooted site

Toggle Spoiler

Latest Platinum: Guacamelee!
    Working On: Aliens Colonial Marines, Darksiders and Little Big Planet Vita

Ray
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

I think it took me around 26 hours or sumthin cause i played through 3 times

Lvl 6 - Silver

22 hours and 10 mins. I like to take my time playing through a game so I can enjoy everything that was put into it

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS

Tomb Raider (91%), Killzone2 (83%)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

26 hours but don't no if that include MP? cause i played loads of MP after getting

Lvl 1 - Bronze

23 hours 15 minutes. Crushing was actually easier than hard for me because I knew where everything was. With the exception of the cruise ship which I had to take a break from lol. UC games have always been that perfect balance between challenging and enjoyable. Not too easy but not too frustrating.

Regional Manager of War

12.5 hours according to my savedata

Lvl 2 - Bronze

About 16 hours on my game data. But it took a month and a half actually getting it. I got lazy and kept playing multiplayer too much :x

"The Flames of Revenge? Couldn't even roast a marshmallow."
    Playing: Playstation All-Stars, Metal Gear Solid 4, Tales of Graces, Resident Evil 6, Borderlands 2

Lvl 6 - Silver

I probably shouldn't comment on this until tomorrow morning when I have achieved it... but as I have one more very easy trophy to get [survivor], I figure I can. This was by far the easiest Uncharted, even on crushing. I died about 1000 times on crushing on UC2, but on this, most of my deaths were from farming kills or whatever. Very easy to plat, but very fun [though I still prefer UC2...]

Don't know exact time but I know it's defs less than 24. Probs about 18ish so far. I will check tomorrow when I'm back on it.
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Took me dead on 25 hours

Lvl 1 - Bronze

21 hrs 6 mins

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just over 25 hours. Not too bad for completing on Normal, Hard, and Crushing. I think the most time spent was on Hard when I became the avid treasure hunter. It was kind of embarrassing though finding that stat and then finding right below that that I restarted or failed a checkpoint over 250 times.