View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

4 25.00%
  • 2 - Easy

9 56.25%
  • 3 - Moderate

2 12.50%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

1 6.25%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Wanted: Weapons of Fate forum, part of the W; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Retired TGT Member

3 - Moderate. Really it's like a 2.7. A few spots are actually challenging and getting two kills with one curved bullet is annoying and somewhat luck-based (you need two guys to be close enough and in the right spots relative to one another). Curving bullets never gets old, but the slow-mo thing does after a while.

Note that the German version is slightly different than the US version but likely won't be getting it's own difficulty thread. The German version is slightly easier though, fyi.

Trophies soon.

2 Easy This wasn't hard at all but only some of the slow motion sequences can be a little tough. Also requires 2 playthroughs but still easy game and fast plat.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easy-Hard mode was hardly hard, and I can't actually remember there being any particularly challenging trophies, though it seemed a bit heavy on the collectibles side

Nope, nothing

Easy
    A few trophies took a few attempts but nothing difficult and it is a fast

Lvl 1 - Bronze

EASY for me as i thought it would be moderate to at least get it done on hard mode, yet i was sadly mistaken. I was hoping for some challenge aside from getting x amount of kills with each type of shot (curved bullet, exploding bullet, etc.). Still, the game was fun and i would recommend it to others should they ask about it.

2011 Member of the Year

Very Easy.
    Nothing in this game was at all hard.

DAMN YOU FUBAR DIFFICULTY

Very Easy

What do I got to say about this game, I play this game in 4 days, beat the campaign on assassin and the killer in a day, nothing in this game is hard!
    Sig and Avy made by the talented DaRe_xLw
    Next plat : Spec Ops: The Line - 91%

Lvl 4 - Silver

EASY, can be platinumed in two days only hard parts were the slow mo scquences. Fun game they should make a sequel.

Legalize it...

Easy and a surprisingly fun game...

Possessed

This game was torture to play, super duper explodey hard.
    Thanks to Ramonalicious for the sig.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Easy...Sometimes the Slow Mo can suck. Playing Act 9 5 times got real old.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This platinum is super easy, it tooks to beat the game two times.. and all the time you will spend will be about 5 hours.
    The collectibles are super easy to find, and if you miss someone you have the possibility to know what have you missed.

PRO Member

Voted Easy. Few parts took me a few tries thats why I voted easy. I enjoyed the game and thought it was fun. It did get kind of boring replaying the last chapter several times but other then that a solid movie game. Loved the curving bullets.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I voted it a 3. Some places can be difficult...and challenging. If you use the cheat codes...then I could see this being a 1 or a 2.