Need Help, Road Rage trophy seems to be glitched

This is a discussion on Need Help, Road Rage trophy seems to be glitched within the Watch Dogs forum, part of the W; Well first off i beat warch dogs a week after it came out and was finishing up all the collectibles, ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need Help, Road Rage trophy seems to be glitched

Well first off i beat warch dogs a week after it came out and was finishing up all the collectibles, i got all them except the convoys. The last one wouldnt pop up, i drove around for about an hour then ran down the streets for about an hour hacking everyone i could and still no last convoy. Some have said they fast traveled to brandon docks and got it to come up, thats fine and all but i lost that data due to having to send my ps3 into sony, so i started it over and now ive beat the game again, got up to 16 convoys, i cant seem to get the 17th one to pop up. I only have fixer contracts and the 2 exclusive missions on my map(those seem to be the only ones hiding other missions, not collectibles), ive looked all around my map and zoomed into the map at every icon to see if a convoy is hiding behind any icon but no luck there, ive also drove to every fixer contract to see if i was mistaken but no convoy either, also ive read u can bring up ur phone and will have an app for criminal convoys if one is available dont have the app so apparently i dont any available. Ive drove around, hacked like crazy and fast traveled to every safehouse. So any advice/tips or any way to tell what im doing wrong would be greatly appreaciated

Thanks

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Nvm, it FINALLY popped up, i think u have to be in certain districts of certain missions u havent had pop up yet, of course not really knowing which ones u have and havent done unless u memorize each name as u do them, but the 18th one is in the brandon docks it popped up few minutes after i fast traveled there, hopefully this info passes around to others having trouble with these popping up, and i thought the drinking trophy is the hardest which its really not just only a few lvls are difficult so dont give up keep trying at both these