White Knight Chronicles question

This is a discussion on White Knight Chronicles question within the White Knight Chronicles forum, part of the W; I was wondering if the "Brave Litton's Plight" quest has glitched on me or not because I've gotten the needed ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

White Knight Chronicles question

I was wondering if the "Brave Litton's Plight" quest has glitched on me or not because I've gotten the needed items "moss jade" and the "fine maka flower" but when I go back to the quest giver he doesn't say quest completed and I know there is a boss battle but how do you trigger it? I've watched some videos but it isn't decisive on what to do and I do everything pretty much the same and it still doesn't trigger the boss battle.

My other question is if you abort a mission if anyone knows for sure if your kills and items found still count for the respective trophies because I've done the above quest at least 30+ times but had to abort it in the end.

Negator

If your character inventory is full, the items (even quest items) will be forced into storage.

So, make sure you have space on your person to hold the key items prior to picking them up. Hope this helps.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I have another question regarding the collect 500 different weapons/armor trophy. If you bind to make a new weapon does that count as collecting that item as well?

Lvl 9 - Gold

.......yes
    August 2011 Trophy Competition Winner