Damn Wipeout 2048

This is a discussion on Damn Wipeout 2048 within the Wipeout 2048 forum, part of the W; I have 2 's left for the . That is Multiplayer Finished and Multiplayer Completist. I unlocked the second to ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Damn Wipeout 2048

I have 2 's left for the . That is Multiplayer Finished and Multiplayer Completist. I unlocked the second to last Node and had cleared each so far. At that point I went to bed to get my 2 's and . However my online data is gone.
    I am aware that sometimes when you load it then the game may lose all your online data (since the data is stored online and if it fails then you have no data) However trying several times over it still isn't loading and I have asked other people I know with the game and none of them were having issues getting online and hence the data (Since I know once or twice the servers have gone weird and for a few hours no one could get their data). I have also tried hard resetting my vita and leaving it off for a whole day (not intentionally mind you I was busy that day).
    Anyway after clearing 208/210 Nodes it appears my Online data is gone

Rage Time!: Beep Beep

now that Iv'e said that let me say I don't mind redoing the Nodes I do enjoy the Game but that's 20-30 Hours of Game Time (about 2/3's of the time iv'e spent on the game) lost because of incompetence to who ever owns the servers or a game fault (In this case it is thier fault because for some reason they thought it was a good idea to keep online data on the servers instead of the memory slot on the game)

Lvl 4 - Silver

Looks like I'm in the same boat now. Right after the CG intro, I get a message saying the game could not autoload my profile and do I want to create a new one. Every time I select "no" it attempts to load again and takes me back to the same message again. I was 2 nodes shy of hitting the halfway point in the online campaign, and if I have to restart I'm gonna be pissed.

Click here for my platinum checklist
    and trophy guides

Change is good

Do you guys know what causes this?

Lvl 4 - Silver

I wish I did. I messaged the developers on their Facebook page with my problem, so hopefully they'll have a solution to it.

and trophy guides

Kid, not loser

Quote Originally Posted by dajmer79 View Post
    I wish I did. I messaged the developers on their Facebook page with my problem, so hopefully they'll have a solution to it.
    Didn't Sony Liverpool get shut down? That may be why there is nothing going on with it. Did some other dev team take over the servers and what not?

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 4 - Silver

The servers were working fine, even after the Liverpool shutdown. This incident just happened to me today, and I have friends who were playing it online at the time, so I know it's not the servers.

and trophy guides