Worms Revolution - Saved data trouble

This is a discussion on Worms Revolution - Saved data trouble within the Worms forum, part of the W; There are no forums for Worms Revolution yet, so I figured I'd post it here. I've been playing Worms Revolution ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Worms Revolution - Saved data trouble

There are no forums for Worms Revolution yet, so I figured I'd post it here. I've been playing Worms Revolution for a few weeks now and have almost finished the campaign and most of the puzzles. I let the game auto save like it does and every day my data is uploaded to online storage so I don't know what the problem is but I just loaded the game up and NONE of my saved progress is there. I backed out to the XMB to see if it was corrupted and everything seems to be fine. Does anybody have an idea of what can be done to restore my progress?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

прокачка вормик

Пацаны, нагуглил сайт, что бы прокачать персонажа вормикс. прокачка вормикс по средствам этого сайта отняла у меня считанные минуты! коды к вормиксу, , вормикс фузы можно так же найти на этом сайте .

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Both me and my friend have the exact same problem. I am pretty sure it is to do with the update they released. We both have our existing files but it seems to want to trouble shoot and start a new file. Somehow the earlier saved data is not compatable with the new update. Epic fail on team 17's part. This game has a lot of bugs and lots of things need to be addressed. I would wait for the next update and hope it is compatable with your existing files.

Or it is something way more complicated.... But it happined to both of us after the update (don't know when the update came out).

Lvl 7 - Gold

I don't know, has been working fine for me throughout getting it.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

no, the update messed with it. I've been trying to the the plat and have been struggling with getting the 300 worm kills online. I actually was close for sure. Now that the update happened I've counted that I killed 160 worms and still no 300worm kills.

I talked to Team17 and they said they are sorry and are aware that this happened.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I haven't touched the game since, if anybody who is having trouble with it as well notices that it's fixed, could you please let me know? Thanks

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've finally received an email back from TEAM17 and they've told me that an update patch to "fix" the problem would only make things worse, and they are giving out free DLC to those who have experienced the problem I have. Just thought I'd share the wealth, go on and complain for some free DLC.