WWE 12 Trophy Glitch?

This is a discussion on WWE 12 Trophy Glitch? within the WWE '12 forum, part of the W; I’m having a problem with the Gold trophy for obtaining 5 Championship belts with a custom superstar in WWE Universe ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

WWE 12 Trophy Glitch?

I’m having a problem with the Gold trophy for obtaining 5 Championship belts with a custom superstar in WWE Universe mode.

For every title, I haven’t just placed myself on the card, but instead became #1 contender, or won Money in the Bank / Royal Rumble. After the Intercontinental and Tag Team belts, I went for the WWE title, but once I won, the trophy for 3 title belts didn’t pop. Instead it popped when I won the Heavyweight title. Since then I have obtained the United States Championship. I won the WWE title again after this, which means all possible titles have been won, but the trophy still hasn’t popped.

Basically my question is: has anyone else experienced this, and if so, is there a workaround? I was hoping the latest patch may have solved it, but it’s looking like I may have to restart it all with a new created wrestler.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by bigstevieg85; 02-15-2012 at 11:44 AM. Reason: poor preview function

Lvl 6 - Silver

what i did is i wom the world heavy wieght title, then lost it, then won all other possible titles (while i put my self in a money in the bank match). If i am not mistaken i got the trophy without having to win again the owrld heavy weight but not sure, if you will not get the trophy try to cach in the money in the bank

Lvl 4 - Silver

For this, I started with the US title, then after winning this, I was put straight in at No.1 for the WWE title. This gave me two. I then dropped both titles and swapped my CAW over to Smackdown. After a while I managed to obtain the World Heavyweight title. I dropped that, and teamed with another CAW of mine for the tag titles. Then the IC title took a while to come, but once I won that, I eventually got the title.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Thanks for the advice. Is it true that Elimination Chamber matches dont count? I won 2 titles at EC, so if this is the case, I know where Im going wrong.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

same here, i've won the 5 titles fairly on numerous occassions but i've won at least 1 title each time in the elimanation chamber. Does this make any difference or am i just doing something wrong. Help me plzzzz

Every man falls, The just man rises!
    Currently playing Fifa 15, NFL 15.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by mowshy316 View Post
    same here, i've won the 5 titles fairly on numerous occassions but i've won at least 1 title each time in the elimanation chamber. Does this make any difference or am i just doing something wrong. Help me plzzzz
    When I can be bothered starting WWE Universe mode all over again, I will test this theory out. Its the only logical reason I havent got the trophy, although it makes absolutely no sense that EC matches dont count.