Whose RTWM do you wanna se in WWE '13??

This is a discussion on Whose RTWM do you wanna se in WWE '13?? within the WWE '12 forum, part of the W; Just a question I thought I'd bring out for the fun of the season..... Here's a list of the past ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Whose RTWM do you wanna se in WWE '13??

Just a question I thought I'd bring out for the fun of the season..... Here's a list of the past years playable roads to Wrestlemania. Who would you most want to see get a storyline play through next year?

SVR 2010:
    Randy Orton
    Mickie James (sad face)
    Shawn Michaels
    Edge
    John Cena/HHH

SVR 2011:
    Chris Jericho
    Christian
    Rey Mysterio
    John Cena
    Undertaker Streak Ends

WWE '12:
    Shaemus
    HHH
    CAW

Personally I would really like to see Kane get a RTWM. He's been there so long and they could really make a sidistic story if they really wanted to put the time into it. What do you think guys??

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Personally, I'd love to see a CM Punk or D Bryan RTW. What I REALLY want is the ability to play any of the paths with any superstar.
    But if WWE13 focuses on last years Wrestlemania (like WWE12 did) then we need a Rock Vs Cena path.

Lvl 6 - Silver

well from what i've been hearing there is no RTWM in WWE '13, instead its apparently getting replaced with a season mode again and its gonna have alot of focus on the attitude era, The New Age Outlaws have already being doing voiceovers for the game as they are confirmed as being in it

Mr. 70 Plats

Quote Originally Posted by Moondog View Post
    well from what i've been hearing there is no RTWM in WWE '13, instead its apparently getting replaced with a season mode again and its gonna have alot of focus on the attitude era, The New Age Outlaws have already being doing voiceovers for the game as they are confirmed as being in it
    If that's really the case, then I'm gonna get it

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    If that's really the case, then I'm gonna get it
    here's some info WWE’13 NEWS uptil now | WWEGaming.com

and PS3 is FINALLY getting 64 layers

Retired

Undertaker since he's (I think) retired.

Lvl 4 - Silver

thats rad if they end up bringing back the attitude era, but hopefully they don't just bank on that to sell the game lol. It'd be cool gettin to see road dogg and billy gunn again haha. It'll be sad though when I'm working on my CAW when I cross over a fighting move and it's named "outlaw punch" and I can tell which old school wrestler it's from. Thats what made me create jeff hardy for this game

Lvl 4 - Silver

I'd like to see some of the ones that led up to this years Wrestlemania. I think Punk's would be great to play through.

However, I would love it if they did one for Eddie Guerrero. I know that he's gone, but imagine doing the RTWM for the WWE Championship or something.

Lvl 9 - Gold

yeah it's been announced that RTWM will be replaced by the new Attitude Era mode.

I don't actually have WWE '12 but I am thinking of getting it before '13 because I am getting back into WWE. I wasn't interested before but I am gaining interest in it and looks good. I didn't have SVR2011 either so will miss that one and just jump into WWE '12 I think.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am actually not a fan of the way that they did the WWE '12 RTW. I think that the overuse of the backstage events made it horrible, although that could just be my opinion, and it made playing the three different, yet conjoined story lines long and tedious. I would actually like to have the five separate RTW storys like they did in years past or maybe a story that lets you play as, and has a story focused around, your CAW sort of like how they did it in WWE Day of Reckoning and the continuing story in Day of Reckoning 2. Those two games are one of my favorites because of the story lines.
    Straight Edge Warrior

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

WWE 13= Throw RTWM out, bring in Relive The Attitude Era
    That shit is going to be awesome, attitude era attires/wrestlers/arenas/themes/finishers/ppv's.
    No RTWM, the only one in WWE 12 I liked was HHH and Jacob Cass, villian was annoying and boring.

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare
    WWE Favorite TEN (Active Performers, Updated Every Week) - Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bo Dallas, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Luke Harper, Cesaro

Currently Playing/Working On: Call of Duty Ghosts (Xbox One/360), NBA 2K14 (Xbox One), Killzone 2 (PS3), Remember Me (PS3), WWE 2K14 (PS3)