Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

The Offical WWE '12 Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Offical WWE '12 Boosting Thread within the WWE '12 forum, part of the W; You can get this trophy by downloading your creations with a 2nd account, i just did it a couple days ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

You can get this trophy by downloading your creations with a 2nd account, i just did it a couple days ago. Go on ur 2nd account and download your creation and then back out to main menu and go back in re download and overwrite save file each time. After downloading 5 times log back in on ur main account and go into comm creations and the trophy should pop. Worked for me a couple days ago. Times downloaded with say 0 but you'll still get the trophy.
    "Any animal can get big boys. Hey, once i reached down to pet a little dog and when i did.. Hey, it was a 5lb squirrel" -Si

Lvl 1 - Bronze

how can you create a second profile? was looking for a way to do it. sorry new to the internet part of the playstation 3. any help would be nice buzzy.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

..Hi guys... ehm. Please download my created superstar.. keywords Nightwish ... And his name is Marco Hietala ... so Pls download )

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah, just create another user with a different psn and download your caw you uploaded 5 times like the guy above said. I can confirm it works because I just platinumed!
    Last edited by Nic9; 08-27-2013 at 08:14 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PLEASE LOOK UP TRDD22 and download the one creation called custom arena and review it thanks!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Final Online Trophy Help Needed ASAP

Hi. Im after help to achieve final trophy on PS3 WWE 12. I desperately need 5 people to DOWNLOAD a piece of content ive uploaded. Ive uploaded a VERY BASIC 'Arena' called PINK. It can be found using the Keyword PINK. Please if you have the time could you help? I'll happily repay the favour. Apparently the server goes when the new game is released so time is short. Thanks everyone. psn name sting1578mcclain

Quote Originally Posted by cl4rk_13 View Post
    If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

Please if you dont mind could you download my jacob cass superstar and i will do the same for you. Keywords are pls dwnload

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112