View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

0 0%
  • 2 - Easy

7 58.33%
  • 3 - Moderate

2 16.67%
  • 4 - Hard

2 16.67%
  • 5 - Very Hard

1 8.33%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the WWE '12 forum, part of the W; Thanks to Chambers35 of the Banner Team for making this banner. This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread ...

Big Boss

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

Thanks to Chambers35 of the Banner Team for making this banner.

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.
    Last edited by connman88; 01-20-2012 at 11:39 AM.

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.

An old-fashioned cowboy

Easy. There isn't anything remotely hard about this platinum trophy. At first glance the trophies might seem like a lot of work but you can complete objectives for multiple trophies at the same time. Plus the online trophies don't require you to do much. If I had to compare it in difficulty to previous WWE games I would say easier than SD vs Raw 2011 and slightly harder than SD vs Raw 2010.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

wwe12 was not hard except master of the brawl trophy

Toggle Spoiler

Thanks You D1mech For My Epic Sig And Bladia For My Epic Avatar

Lvl 6 - Silver

all the trophies are easy, some might cause slight problems to nail but they are by no means hard.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Very easy, that's if I would get my CRITIC trophy, the Servers refuse to realise that I rated like 100+ items! FFS!

...Fear is a luxury...

Mini Ninja

Easy. There's some grinding involved, but it's not bad overall. I had trouble with the online trophies because the WWE '12 servers were kind of shoddy. Everything else went pretty smoothly.

PRO Member

Easy - Thank the good lord that "Man of 1004 Holds" was not in this version, lol.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." - Mark Twain

PRO Member

2. Easy

There's a bit of a grind, but an enjoyable game
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The only difficult trophy to achieve is the you've got fans trophy. Please Help Will Be returned all my content keyworded trophy, gray1311 & help

Lvl 1 - Bronze

easy- the only thing i had a little trouble with was the online creations