Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

The Official WWE 13 Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official WWE 13 Boosting Thread within the WWE '13 forum, part of the W; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

PRO Member

The Official WWE 13 Boosting Thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below
    including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

need a partner PSN Stunna_Fat_Joe

Lvl 1 - Bronze

add me for boosting. PSN: hagz

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hi there just looking to boost the rating trophy on wwe 13 username y2cloud and my arena is the nexus arena and my characters are named T.S Cloud and Red

Zip Zop, Zoobity Bop!

BlueChainsawMan

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm no longer boosting until THQ patches the Rank Reset glitch. Everything I did yesterday is gone today, so I'm not going to bother until I can get the trophies.
    Last edited by Outlaw424; 11-01-2012 at 04:16 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

my psn is f-dynasty if anyone wants to boost the match trophies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi ill be getting my copy of WWE 13 tomorrow and will happily boost anyone who will return the favour to me will be online from 9PM English time and most of the night my tag is JONKS1
    PLEASE ADD ME

Lvl 1 - Bronze

wwe 13 boosting help

i cant add friends on playstation it times out on me. i need boosting help bad i got reset last night. can someone please help me? i want the online trophies bad. i will help you if you help me. my psn id is DOLLABOY100

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking to help and get help with the ranking up trophies online. PSN: JoyceThe5-9, just put WWE13 boost in subject or something.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

anybody know which match type gives the most xp? or do they all give the same xp

Lvl 1 - Bronze

add me in psn so we can get that platinum trophy together

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If anyone can review my CAW "Toxin" for this trophy, I will gladly return the favor. Just message me on PS3 with your CAWS name. Thanks!!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

looking for some boosting so ADD Me mikee10002

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need online trophies ASAP message me HHH420 mostly evenings

Lvl 6 - Silver

i haven't uploaded anything yet, but will in time as i'm an avid creator.

are the ranking trophies boostable though?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need my CaW reviewed 5 times. I'm also willing to review those who review mine, just send me a message PSN is SSJ3Broly

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, I am here to be boosted and to help boost for all online trophies.

I have already gotten critic out of the way, I just need the more obvious ones out of the way.

First, for "Welcome to the creators' circle", please find and rate my CAW, NyteSkye, I won't be offended how she is rated, whether it be 1 or 5 stars, as long as she was at least looked at and reviewed. She isn't much, she was only uploaded with that costume just so I can get this trophy out of the way. If you want me to review any one of your CAWS, (I might as well even rate all your CAWS) drop me a PSN message (ElPolloLoco93) with a keyword that will lead me directly to your CAW, and I will return the favor.

Second, the ranking/winning online matches trophies. I'm not entirely sure how matchmaking in WWE 13 works yet, and I'm reading above that peoples' ranks are being reset to nothing. I would much prefer working with someone who has a mic, (that way if either of us have to go and do something offline, we can speak of it) just to keep a conversation going and better communication. Perhaps for practicing online matches. I would like a couple of partners, (who might also have other backup partners) so I'm not only with just one person, and multiple people to work with means faster progress in case one player leaves. Basically, partners I'll put on 'hold' because I'm working with the person who got to me first.

However, if the rankings do reset back to zero, I will keep in touch with the people about rank boosting until it gets patched, and then do it over again.

Thank you for reading. :3

P.S. - I don't have Fan Axxess, so if your CAWS have DLC, I might not be able to review or download them until I get Fan Axxess.

**EDIT** Since there is no known way (that I know anyway) to 'rig' matches with people who are boosting these trophies, I can't help with ranking up. Plus, the fact that your rank will reset if you get off the game (I was rank 2, I went to go play another game with my friends, came back to WWE 13... Rank 1). So, I find this trophy boosting pointless for now until it is fixed and a solution to getting our 'boost' partners into our lobbies.

I am still available to review your creations if you can do the same for me.
    Last edited by SR3_SINNER; 11-03-2012 at 07:08 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am also in need of a boosting partner for all online trophies. Add Darrenh65 and please review my Nexus logo paint tool and I will return the favour.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

done with "welcome to creator's circle" trophy
    **thank to: rz_rock,slatertepes,ElpolloLoco93,syaryel & jiminis**

now i'm currently boosting wins & level up in ranked matches trophy below

A winner is you!
    Win 10 ranked matches.

King of the world
    Achieve the maximum rank online.

Established veteran
    Achieve the rank 10 online.

Rising star
    Achieve the rank 5 online.