Worth the plat?

This is a discussion on Worth the plat? within the X-Men Origins: Wolverine forum, part of the X; Just finished the game on normal after what seemed like an eternity. Still have the hard playthrough to go as ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Worth the plat?

Just finished the game on normal after what seemed like an eternity. Still have the hard playthrough to go as well as collecting all dog tags. Is it really worth depriving myself of an additional 20 hours to get these two thophies?

Platinum Dohvakiin

It's only worth it. If you enjoy playing the game. Gaming should be fun. If it's a chore to earn a trophy/trophies. Than to me, at least. It's not worth it. But ultimately. You are the one who will decide if it's worth it or not.
    But with almost 90 games on my list. And only 18 Plats. My opinion is a little biased. Because I only plat the games I actually enjoy playing. Not saying that the ones I haven't platted I didn't like. Some I did. Just not enough to warrant me to keep playing them. For trophies that ultimately only matter to me anyway.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:
    Yakuza: Dead Souls & Dynasty Warriors 7

30STM 23/11/13

Pretty much what Platzreign said, i platted Wolverine but i loved the game enough to bother. If you're having to ask if it's worth it, that would suggest to me that you're not that into it so maybe it's not worth it to you.

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Remember You Soon

Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    It's only worth it. If you enjoy playing the game. Gaming should be fun. If it's a chore to earn a trophy/trophies. Than to me, at least. It's not worth it. But ultimately. You are the one who will decide if it's worth it or not.
    But with almost 90 games on my list. And only 18 Plats. My opinion is a little biased. Because I only plat the games I actually enjoy playing. Not saying that the ones I haven't platted I didn't like. Some I did. Just not enough to warrant me to keep playing them. For trophies that ultimately only matter to me anyway.
    ^^This!!^^ If you enjoyed it to the point of chasing after the , then go for it. At the end of the day, as long as you enjoyed the game, that's what matters the most.

PRO Member

Couldn't have said it better myself platzreign!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I WAS enjoying this game, until I decided to go for the plat. With only 2 trophies short (Devil's Brigade and Walking Death), I'm at my wits end.

I'm 3 dog tags short for devil's brigade and even while using a guide, where I swear I found every single one of the 95 dog tags, I'm still 3 short. How the hell did that happen? aaargh, I wish this game would at least keep a list of the ones I've found so I can know exactly which ones I missed. Now I gotta play through this game a fourth time for 3 f'n dog tags.

I also heard that the hard difficulty is extremely frustrating, I don't know if my weak heart can handle this plat. (hence my lack of Plats even though I'm a decent level 12).