View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

1 4.35%
  • 2 - Easy

9 39.13%
  • 3 - Moderate

13 56.52%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the X-Men Origins: Wolverine forum, part of the X; Thanks to antoniosbandana of the Banner Team for making this banner. This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

Thanks to antoniosbandana of the Banner Team for making this banner.

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.
    Last edited by antoniosbandana; 05-30-2012 at 04:25 PM.

Lvl 4 - Silver

2. Easy The only pain is finding the dog tags but if you got a guide you can knock out easily.

Currently Working On- Borderlands 2 52% Resistance: Burning Skies 40%

Korean Girl Group Groupie

2 - Easy

Needing to all the dog tags and getting a certain amount of kills can take a small amount of effort. Despite the previous, this is a Platinum that can be achieved in a weekend with a bit of effort. Nothing too hard, and the bosses and regular enemies are all pushovers. A fairly easy Platinum.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Me & Ming @ The Stash

I went with easy. If not for using the cheat glitch it would've easily been moderate. The dog tags weren't bad using a guide & the gameplay was fun. Highly recommended for hack n slash fans.

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

PRO Member

2-- easy

Its been a while since I played it, I don't remember any "difficult" trophies, but there are collectibles. Some of which are hidden well.

Fun game though. Very gory, just my style
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

The One and Only

3 - Moderate

the game wasn't hard, but it wasn't easy enough for me to say it was easy. Dog tags for one, and a few of the fights on hard was a bit of a challenge, especially the final boss that pissed me off.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I went with Moderate, just because there are many "easier" games than this.

The fact that you have to do 2 playthroughs and a clean up, plus collectables should raise the game into moderate.

I would call this a very enjoyable trophies if you are into printing a collectable guide and following.
    Last edited by AbuRiyam; 10-10-2011 at 02:55 AM.

spi
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

Moderate. While it is one of the most enjoyable plats I have gotten, the dog tags were a pain to get, and the deadpool fight on hard is... holy crap rigged.
    Last edited by spi; 06-18-2012 at 08:39 AM.

WHO DAT!!!!

moderate. collectables were a pain and end boss was a bitch.........teleporting and shooting laser asshole..haha

Lvl 6 - Silver

2. Easy - Missed a damn dog tag somewhere and I thought I knew where I would find it but ended up being mistaken, Eventually I ended up finding it by luck while grinding to level 39 and raising the rest of the Reflexes. Thank god! So that made my experience with the collectibles in this game pretty shitty. Had a bit of frustration with the platforming in this game. Felt buggy at times. But overall I enjoyed the game and eviscerating enemies as Wolverine. If not for the codes the hard run on this game would have been a bitch. And Deadpool was still a bitch even with the codes thanks to his cheap ass optic blasts and regeneration. But yeah, pretty easy plat.

Lvl 9 - Gold

somewhere between moderate and easy, leaning toward moderate. The walking death setting is a bit hard in some areas and the dog tags are a pain to hunt down.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Fight Off Your Demons

I went with moderate. There are a couple spots that are hard on hard mode, and the dog tags were a pain, even with a guide I managed to miss a couple. Overall it wasn't hard, but just about average.

Lvl 4 - Silver

VERY EASY, if you use the cheats, if not it wouldve been moderate. I found 93/95 collectables w/o a guide and be prepared to do some grinding for reflexes and skills since nothing carries over into your 2nd playthrough.

Plats-O'-War!!

I voted 3-Moderate. The game itself was pretty damn good. On hard, there were a few spots that gave me trouble, but outside of that, it was all around good. The dog tags weren't that hard to find (Thanks to Achievement Hunters video )

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'd give it a 3 - moderate. I really enjoyed this game, was much better than most other superhero/film based games that I have played (Arkham series excluded) and was fun. The only annoying bit was the dog tags, as I'd missed 2, and of course the game doesn't tell you which ones you've fucking missed. But other than that, hard wasn't anything too strenuous. Good game.
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Lvl 1 - Bronze

As mentioned above by many players, it is a recommendable game that is comparatively moderate to plat and fun to play. The trouble parts are the collecting of the dog tags which you do not know which stages that have missed and the hard mode will reset everything back to zero (meaning that all your experience, dog tags, records of kills and etc will be gone, do take note). This means that you have to complete the game at least twice to plat it.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

2 for easy. The dogtags weren't that bad. Raising combat reflexes can get annoying. Hard mode had a couple slightly challenging parts. Other than that it was a fun game to play.

Resident PHD

If you've played God of War it shouldn't be too bad (or if you want to use the cheats then it will be even easier). The only part I had a little trouble with was the Sentinel on Hard.

My advice is power up the Drill Claw and Rage and spam that move on everybody

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

ToQ Rokugou

2 easy when I found out the cheat to using the cheat codes hard mode was a breeze cause you could spam your rage moves and never die the dog tags are a bit dumb but with a guide there easy enough and grinding out to level 39 was actually quite fun harder to find game but if you got a weekend to waste go for it and don't forget in order to use the cheats and get trophies you enter them then quit and then continue then your golden til you power off the game

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easy - Just a bit of a grind. (No multiplayer; therefore no multiplayer trophies).