Before buying this.

This is a discussion on Before buying this. within the Zone of the Enders HD forum, part of the Z; Zone of the Enders HD Collection compared to source material | Joystiq Read that. The HD collection is another Silent ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Before buying this.

Zone of the Enders HD Collection compared to source material | Joystiq

Read that.

The HD collection is another Silent Hill HD, they replaced in game music, and the in game FPS has been cut by half.

ZOE HD ANUBIS GamePlay Analysis X360 vs PS3 - YouTube

A video for comparison.
    Truly, we live in the age of shitty games.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I bought both because of a combination of reading higher fps on 360 & amazon not giving me a reliable date for the limited edition which i did want for the music disc, so on day of release, expecting a date from amazon( & not gettn 1) I went out & got the 360 copy. The next day i cancelled my PS3 limited edition order & went & bought that one. Now from someone whose played BOTH counsoles, id say ZOE 1 is the same & on ZOE2 i noticed when i first started Jehuty's sword swipe(PS3 version) seemed slower than 360 version, but than after after initial compare i only noticed the sword slowdown maybe 3-4 times thru rest of game. So , my opinion , whether you love ZOE 1 & 2 like i do , or you wanna check out some awesome easy to play mech type gamees , for the ps3, all these reports or you tube vids(which u tube cant play fps in what they are comparing anyway) any small difference in fps , is just that a small difference , & doesnt take away from both these games which look great & play great. They may play slower than the PS2 fps or slightly lower than the 360 copy, but from someone who has the plat on 2 there is no way they feel like the fps were cut in half. And all the music seems the same, but i dont have the PS2 copies to compare.