The Official Zumba Fitness Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Zumba Fitness Boosting Thread within the Zumba Fitness forum, part of the Z; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

PRO Member

The Official Zumba Fitness Boosting Thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

Sig by - ~ Avatar by - DaRe

Zombie Killin' Business
    Are you a Professional Zombie Slayer? Join now!

Side Project
    My (incomplete) checklist, and trophy guides.

The GGA
    Sig Battles, SotW, SotM, and more!

Got a YouTube Channel?
    Post it here!

Lvl 8 - Gold

Thank you to Side-effect for making this thread.

I am Crealkllr, one of the utmost experts on dance/ movement games. I currently am looking for anyone to boost Zumba.

It will be difficult because this game's online is COMPLETELY DEAD. No one is online, but willing to boost with whom ever in order to get the online trophies. Any questions regarding this game can be sent to me via PM. This is all i need for the platinum, so ask away.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i am deadman197 i have myself n 2 other ppl online putting in work so if anyone wanna join look for us in single routine. all 3 be on around 8pm est 5 pm pst but myself n one other person r now on. we all looking for 100 players

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just heads up I'll be on today around 7 pm est look for me in single routines

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anyone interested in trying to boost let me kno ASAP I'm looking for ppl who wanna just play or are trophy hunters. I have alts accounts on me n willing to used them as long as you use yours. Hit me up to set a time or wanna know any info on it. I aswell figure out da glitch. I'm only missing play 100 unique ppl. I may have another person willing to help out. Send pm to me for info or set up a time I'll keep an eye out or hit me up on ps3 with subject Zumba.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm done with Zumba but poetic_justice_ is looking for ppl hit him up
    Last edited by deadman197; 08-14-2012 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Updating