- 4th February 2012 at 02:09AM
- 5 Comments
EA Sports' FIFA Soccer, is the first in the franchise to feature on the console and utilizes the PS Vita's touch screens, has great FIFA gameplay, HD graphics, and the largest feature set ever created by EA for a handheld device. Compete with over 500 officially licensed clubs, go head-to-head with your friends online, you can even play as the goal keeper in 1-on-1 battles to save a free kick, and much more. The game is due for release with the console on February 22nd, 2012.
Unlock all other trophies (excluding additional content trophies)
Score a goal using the screen (touchscreen) shot, or a rear touch pad shot
Score 50 goals using a touch shot
Pressure is On
Score a penalty kick using a touch shot
You Pointing at Me?
Make a successful direct pass using the touchscreen
Thread the Needle
Make a successful through pass using the touchscreen
Control the Open Space
Make a successful lob pass using the touchscreen in a match
Score a touchscreen or rear touch pad goal from a touchscreen pass
Make 100 successful passes using the touchscreen
All My Own Work
Win a Match with Manual Controls
Play any match as the Goalkeeper with no assistance
Play as the Goalkeeper in a Kick-Off match and finish with 100% Saving Accuracy
Once in a Lifetime
Score as the Goalkeeper in any match
Score a header in a match with a player with the Aerial Threat Speciality
Create a goal with a cross with a player with the Crosser Speciality
Score from outside the box with a player with the Distance Shooter Speciality
Create a goal with a player with the Playmaker Speciality
Score from inside the box with a player with the Poacher Speciality
Woodwork and In!
Score off the post or cross bar in a match
Work on your skills in any Arena Practice Mode
Back of the Net
Score 5 goals in the Arena
Warming the Gloves
Make 10 saves in the Arena
Home and Away
Play and win every Stadium
Change the Home Stadium of any team
FIFA for Life
Spend 50 hours on the pitch
Around the World
Play a match with a team from every league
In the game
Create a Virtual Pro
Complete 100 Accomplishments with your Virtual Pro
Play 100 matches with your Virtual Pro
Against the Odds
Win a Head to Head Ranked Match using a weaker team
Play 5 consecutive Head to Head Ranked Matches with different teams
In for the Win
Take a Head to Head Ranked Match to extra time with a weaker team
Play 5 consecutive Head to Head Ranked Matches without losing
Hundred and Counting
Play 100 Head to Head Ranked Matches
Have a substitute score a goal in Career Mode
Get yourself selected in the Team of the Week in Career Mode
Win the Manager of the Month award in Career Mode
Play a season as a goalkeeper in Career Mode
It’s in the Blood
Go from being a Player to the Manager (or Player Manager) in Career Mode
Become a Legend as a player in Career Mode
- 3rd February 2012 at 06:53PM
- 27 Comments
The second game in the Naughty Dog series, Jak II, is coming back in the HD collection, which is co-developed by Mass Media. In this game, Jak will try and control the dark eco injected into his system and, with his sidekick Daxter, attempt to put a stop to the evil powers ruining Haven City. The collection is due for release February 7th in NA and the 22nd in EU, 2012.
Done Done Done
For excellent and dedicated field work in the field of battle for completion.
Protect Kor and Kid
Dead and Gone
Retrieve Banner from Dead Town
Blow up Ammo at Fortress
Protect Sig at Pumping Station
Destroy Turrets in Sewers
Rescue Vin at Strip Mine
Destroy Eggs at Drill Platform
Collect Money for Krew
Lost and Found
Find Pumping Station Patrol
Just the Artifacts Ma'am
Find 3 Artifacts in Mountain Temple
More Power to You
Turn on 5 Power Switches
Skip the Stairs
Ride Elevator up to Palace
Don't Let Him Get Away
Defeat Baron at Palace
Catch Scouts in Haven Forest
Destroy Equipment at Dig
Win Class 3 Race at Stadium
Strip Mine, Not Yours
Blow up Strip Mine in Eco Wells
Destroy Ship at Drill Platform
Get Seal Piece at Dig
Doggin' the Hellcats
Destroy 5 Hellcat Cruisers
No Man is a Canyon
Use Items in No Man's Canyon
Pass the Tests of Manhood
Grin and Baron It
Defeat Baron in Mar's Tomb
We're All Friends Here
Rescue Friends at Fortress
Bot Bot Boom Boom
Protect Hideout from Bomb Bots
Win Class 2 Race at Stadium
What's That Smell?
Escort Men Through Sewers
Destroy Drill Platform Tower
Win Class 1 Race in Stadium
I Heart Heart
Get Heart of Mar in Weapons Lab
Who Knew Krew Blew?
Beat Krew in Weapons Lab
Find Sig in Underport
Attack the Metal Head Nest
Pedal to the Metal
Destroy Metal Kor at Nest
Head Over Heels
Collect 50 Metal Head Skull Gems
Collect 250 Metal Head Skull Gems
Collect 510 Metal Head Skull Gems
Collect 25 Precursor Orbs
Collect 125 Precursor Orbs
Collect 286 Precursor Orbs
- 3rd February 2012 at 02:16PM
- 14 Comments
THQ's UFC Undisputed 3, is the return of the best selling Mixed Martial Arts game, developed by Yuke's, which delivers intense UFC action focused on brutal toe-to-toe combat, impressive visual presentation and increased accessibility. New features have been added including a new submission system, lots of new moves, a significantly revamped online experience, and much more. The game is due for release on February 14th, 2012 in NA and February 17th in EU.
Obtain all trophies
Create a CAF and modify the face with CREATE A FIGHTER.
Breaking your Toys
Win a match against the COM on Experienced Difficulty while using a CAF in Exhibition Mode.
Play 10 or more Online matches.
Play 500 or more ranked Online matches.
Select a guided tutorial
Join an Online camp.
Hall of famer
Enter the Hall of Fame with a fighter in Career Mode.
Complete Career Mode with a CAF or Roster Fighter.
Chopping 'em Down
Get the TKO win by damaging the opponent's legs.
KO the opponent with a soccer kick.
Breaking your Best Toys
Win against a CAF that obtained Career Hall of Fame in Exhibition on Expert Difficulty or higher.
PRIDE of a champion
Win 25 fights consecutively in Title Defense Mode.
Clear Title Mode without any interruption.
History is Best Both Ways
Obtain a 100% completion score with both fighters in a fight in Ultimate Fights Mode.
Dual Division Champion
Use 1 fighter in Career Mode to win the UFC championship in 2 weight divisions.
First of Many!
Win a ranked Online match for the first time.
Everyone's a Critic
Rate contents created by other players in Content Sharing.
Create a Highlight Reel.
Create a Logo and apply it to a CAF as a Tattoo.
All About the Show
Watch a PRIDE entrance in Exhibition once without skipping.
Finish the Fight
After a KO or TKO, land 4 finishing blows and win the match.
Obtain any level 3 move for 1 fighter in Career Mode.
Pound for Pound
Win in each division in Exhibition with Advanced Difficulty or higher.
Practice Makes Perfect
Play an Online Fight Camp Sparring match.
Fight Camp Frenzy
Win 10 consecutive Fight Camp Exhibition matches.
Submission Slam or Stomp Escape the COM in Exhibition on Advanced Difficulty or Higher
Punching is Hard Work
Win a match on Ultimate in Exhibition or Tournament Mode with the Simulation Energy Settings.
Making it Rain
10,000 or more shop points accumulated.
Prepared to Win!
Play through each Training Game with a fighter in Career Mode.
Obtain a 4-star score in a Training Game with a fighter in Career Mode.
Use 1 fighter in Career Mode and win the WFA Championship, UFC Championship, and PRIDE Grand Prix.
Running a Clinic
Transition to all of the ground positions.
Getting A Leg Up
Defeat a COM on Advanced or higher in Exhibition or Tournament Mode with each Leg Submission.
Accumulate 15 hours of fight time.
A Quarter Down, Three to Go
Clear 25% or more of all game modes.
Prime Time Fighting
Play and complete a 6, 7 or 8 card event in Event Mode.
Face, Meet Foot
Rock an opponent with a Foot Stomp to the head in a PRIDE fight.
Even Rocky Had a Montage
Create a Highlight Reel with 10 or more different fighters.
Win 5 ranked Online matches in a row.
- 2nd February 2012 at 06:23PM
- 86 Comments
Gameinformer have provided 3 in-game screenshots for Naughty Dog's next Playstation 3 exclusive, The Last of Us. These are just a taster of what's in the March issue of their magazine, which contains 20 images.
click on thumbnails for full-sized images
Here's a little bit of information which was released with the images;
- Combat includes both gunplay and melee attacks, and weapons break after repeated use.
- At least some of the game is set in Pittsburgh.
- You don't control Ellie in the game.
And just in case you didn't catch it, here's the debut trailer
- 2nd February 2012 at 03:02PM
- 25 Comments
Activision have just announced that the first DLC for Modern Warfare 3 will be released this month. The DLC will contain the two new multiplayer maps - Liberation and Piazza. The DLC is due to be released on 28th February 2012.
Only Call of Duty Elite premium members will have access to the two new maps. Activision has not yet announced when the general public gets access to the content and no announcement date on when the maps will come to PC users.
Over the next nine months there will be more content to follow such as some multiplayer maps, some game modes, and some Spec Ops missions. Elite premium members will get a message at the MW3 multiplayer menu as soon as the content is available to download where you just select Store from the multiplayer menu and the downloads will be yours at no additional charge.
- 2nd February 2012 at 02:42PM
- 16 Comments
Ubisoft have announced that the Rayman 3 HD remake is coming to PSN. The game will feature enhance audio and a faster framerate of 60 fps along with online leaderboards and trophies. The game is due to be released on the playstation network on 21st March 2012.
The game originally released on PS2, Game Cube and Xbox in 2003 and sees Rayman wielding chained metal clamping devices for long-range punch attacks with his best friend Globox. The story follows them as they fight through a Hoodlum army to stop the Black Lum Andre from bending the Heart of the World to his dirty, evil ways. It was the first game in the series to feature a scoring system where in players could rack up points in a combo mode and submit their final tally at the end of the game for a spot in the worldwide rankings.
This new release is expected to have between 10-15 hours of gameplay and no trophy list has been published as of yet.
- 2nd February 2012 at 01:56PM
- 3 Comments
The Sci-Fi Movies DLC is an addition to the Scene It? Movie night game that has 14 different puzzles such as a rapid-fire "Quick Pitch" battle where you can play with 2-4 friends. The DLC is packed with film clips and captivating questions from sci-fi blockbusters to cult classics. This DLC was released on 31st January 2012 in North America for $9.99.
Earn 1,000 points from a Quick Pitch question in Scene It? Sci-Fi.
Buzz in and correctly answer 25 Distorted Reality questions from Scene It? Sci-Fi.
Correctly answer 20 Movie Clip questions from Scene It? Sci-Fi.
- 2nd February 2012 at 09:38AM
- 9 Comments
Developer Zipper Interactive have announced the up and coming PS Vita Unit 13 game. Zipper Interactive are best known for the Socom series and Mag game. This third person shooter will not make it in time for the PS Vita release date and will be released on 6th March 2012 in North America and 7th March in Europe.
Obtain all Bronze, Silver, and Gold trophies in Unit 13.
Complete the Unit 13 Training Course.
Complete a Direct Action operation.
Complete a Covert operation.
Complete a Deadline operation.
Complete an Elite operation.
Less Me, More We
Complete an operation in co-op.
Get a higher mission score than someone on your friends list.
Adapt and Overcome
Complete a Daily Challenge operation.
Variety is the Spice of Life
Complete 13 different Dynamic missions.
Complete all Direct Action operations.
Complete all Covert operations.
Complete all Deadline operations.
Complete all Elite operations.
World Peace in 36 Easy Steps
Complete all Covert, Deadline, Direct Action, and Elite operations.
By Strength and Guile
Reach level 10 with RINGO.
One Shot, One Kill
Reach level 10 with ALABAMA.
De Oppresso Liber
Reach level 10 with ANIMAL.
Honneur et Fidélité
Reach level 10 with CHUCKLES.
Facit Omnia Voluntas
Reach level 10 with ZEUS.
It Pays to be a Winner
Reach level 10 with PYTHON.
Sine Labore Nihil
Max out all operatives.
Eliminate an enemy by setting off a mine.
Eliminate 2 enemies with a single melee attack.
Two For One
Eliminate 2 enemies with a single bullet.
Crowd Control Jr.
Eliminate 2 enemies with a single grenade.
Badass and Bulletproof
Eliminate 13 enemies without taking damage.
Score 13 headshots in a single operation.
Eliminate 169 enemies over the course of your career.
Achieve the highest score multiplier.
Achieve a 5-star rating in 13 operations.
Life of the Party
Show your enemy that you get down with the best of ‘em.
Blast from the Past
Find an homage to what has come before…
Eliminate BIG SLICK.
Eliminate all High Value Targets.
Watch the credits.
- 1st February 2012 at 03:41PM
- 0 Comments
The sites Official Review Team has another great read for you all. Shemhazat presents his opinions for EA's Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD game. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to play the role of a bounty hunter in the Wild West chasing down and arresting outlaws and gangs? The Official Review will cover the games story line, gameplay, trophies and some technical info on the third-person camera angles.
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD Review By Shemhazat
- 1st February 2012 at 11:48AM
- 22 Comments
- Mini Ninjas (£14.99/€19.99)
- Kane & Lynch: Dead Men (£14.99/€19.99)
- Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (£17.49/€21.99)
- Under Siege (£7.99/€9.99)
- Prehistoric Isle (£1.99/€2.49)
- Gotham City Impostors Beta
- Pixeljunk Sidescroller Demo
- Twisted Metal Beta
- Syndicate Demo
- Dead Island – Ryder White (£4.99/€9.99)
- The King of Fighters – Unlock All Icons (£1.99/€2.49)
- LittleBigPlanet– Groundhog Day Costume (Free)
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 – Animal Pack (£3.19/€3.99) – Released Friday 27th January.
- Need For Speed The Run – Italian Car Pack (£5.49/€6.99)
- Rock Band 3
- Falling Away From Me – KoRn (£0.99/€1.49)
- Fat Lip -Sum 41 (£0.99/€1.49)
- Frankenstein – The Edgar Winter Group (£0.99/€1.49)
- Freak On A Leash – KoRn (£0.99/€1.49)
- Free Ride – The Edgar Winter Group (£0.99/€1.49)
- Head Over Heels – Tears for Fears (£0.99/€1.49)
- Still Waiting – Sum 41 (£0.99/€1.49)
- Rock Band Network
- Strangers – Free Spirit (£0.99/€1.49)
- Torture – Rival Sons (£0.99/€1.49)
- Turn Around – Bumblefoot (£0.59/€0.79)
- Without Morals – Nevermore (£0.99/€1.49)
- Africa (Rb3 Version) – Quartered (£0.99/€1.49)
- Against The Wall – Ill Niño (£0.99/€1.49)
- Any Other Heart – Go Radio (£0.99/€1.49)
- California – Winds of Plague (£0.99/€1.49)
- El Monstro – Dance for the Dying (£0.59/€0.79)
- Estranger – Vangough (£0.59/€0.79)
- Now Or Never – Stagehands (£0.59/€0.79)
- Pirats ‘Til We Die – Halfbrick Studios (£0.59/€0.79)
- Hysteria – Aiden (£0.99/€1.49)
- Last Chance – Tetrafusion (£0.99/€1.49)
- Soul Calibur V
- Downloadable Music Pack 1 (£1.59/€199)
(Includes the following content, also available separately)
- Bravely Folk Song (£0.79/€0.99)
- Horangi Arirang (£0.79/€0.99)
- Soul and Sword (£0.79/€0.99)
- The Wind and Clouds (£0.79/€0.99)
- World Atlas Collapsed (£0.79/€0.99)
- Downloadable Music Pack 2 (£1.59/€199)
(Includes the following content, also available separately)
- Chasing Downstream (£0.79/€0.99)
- Duelists (£0.79/€0.99)
- The Cursed Image (£0.79/€0.99)
- Unblessed Soul (£0.79/€0.99)
- Wing of Faith (£0.79/€0.99)
- Female Customization Equipment (£1.59/€1.99)
- Downloadable Music Pack 1 (£1.59/€199)
- UFC Undisputed 3
- Ufc Undisputed Online Pass (£6.49/€7.99)
- Ultimate Fights Pack 2 (Free)
- Ultimate Fights Pack 3 (Free)
- WWE 12
- Macho Man’ Randy Savage (£0.59/€0.75)
- Batista (£0.59/€0.75)
- Mick Foley (£0.59/€0.75)
- Brodus Clay (Free)
- Wwe 12 – Kane, New Attire (Free)
- Phineas And Ferb Across The 2nd Dimension
- Agentp (£0.20/€0.25)
- Alt_Agentp (£0.20/€0.25)
- Alt_Candace (£0.20/€0.25)
- Alt_Dr.Doofenshmirtz (£0.20/€0.25)
- Alt_Ferb (£0.20/€0.25)
- Alt_Phineas (£0.20/€0.25)
- Candace (£0.20/€0.25)
- Dr.Doofenshmirtz (£0.20/€0.25)
- Ferb (£0.20/€0.25)
- Phineas (£0.20/€0.25)
- Metal Gear Solid 2
- Emma (£0.20/€0.25)
- Fatman (£0.20/€0.25)
- Fortune (£0.20/€0.25)
- Olga (£0.20/€0.25)
- Otacon (£0.20/€0.25)
- Raiden (£0.20/€0.25)
- Revolver Ocelot (£0.20/€0.25)
- Solid Snake (£0.20/€0.25)
- Solidus Snake (£0.20/€0.25)
- Vamp (£0.20/€0.25)
- Metal Gear Solid 3
- Volgin (£0.20/€0.25)
- Eva (£0.20/€0.25)
- Naked Snake (£0.20/€0.25)
- Ocelot (£0.20/€0.25)
- The Boss (£0.20/€0.25)
- The End (£0.20/€0.25)
- The Fear (£0.20/€0.25)
- The Fury (£0.20/€0.25)
- The Pain (£0.20/€0.25)
- The Sorrow (£0.20/€0.25)
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
- Amanda (£0.20/€0.25)
- Cecile (£0.20/€0.25)
- Chico (£0.20/€0.25)
- Coldman (£0.20/€0.25)
- Galvez (£0.20/€0.25)
- Huey (£0.20/€0.25)
- Miller (£0.20/€0.25)
- Paz (£0.20/€0.25)
- Snake (£0.20/€0.25)
- Strangelove (£0.20/€0.25)
- The Studio (PS3)
- Create Dynamic Theme by Studio Output (£2.39/€2.99)
- Flow/Kinetic Dynamic Theme by Chuck Elliot (£2.39/€2.99)
- The Studio (PSP)
- Create Theme by Studio Output (£0.79/€0.99)
- Flow/Kinetic Theme by Chuck Elliot (£0.79/€0.99)
- Dynamic 40′s Vintage Theme 1 (£1.59/€1.99)
- Dynamic 40′s Vintage Theme 2 (£1.59/€1.99)
- Dynamic Blue Dream Theme (£1.59/€1.99)
- Dynamic Blue Screen Theme 2 (£1.59/€1.99)
- Dynamic underwater sunshine theme (£1.59/€1.99)
- Dynamic bridge at sunset theme (£1.59/€1.99)
- Dynamic passing train theme (£1.59/€1.99)
- Dynamic Azmodeus Dark Angels Helchen Theme (£1.59/€1.99)
- Dynamic snowing theme (£1.59/€1.99)
- Dynamic winter theme (£1.59/€1.99)
- PS3 Game
- Hamsterball (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £3.19/€3.99)
- Smash Cars (Was £11.99/€14.99 – Now £6.49/€7.99)
- Magic Orbz (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £3.19/€3.99)
- Cuboid (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £3.19/€3.99)
- Sky Fighter (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £3.19/€3.99)
- Mahjong Tales (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £3.99/€4.99)
- Interpol (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £3.19/€3.99)
- Ricochet (Was £6.29/€7.99 – Now £3.19/€3.99)
- Gold Fever (Was £3.99/€ 4.99 – Now £1.74/€ 1.99)
- Rocks N Rockets (Was £3.99/€ 4.99 – Now £1.74/€ 1.99)
- Panda Craze (Was £2.49/€ 2.99 – Now £1.74/€ 1.99)
- Shapo (Was £2.49/€ 2.99 – Now £1.74/€ 1.99)
- Caterpillar (Was £2.49/€ 2.99 – Now £1.74/€ 1.99)
- Final Fantasy V (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £3.99/€4.99) – 100% discount for PS Plus members!
- Final Fantasy VI (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £3.99/€4.99)*
- Final Fantasy VII (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £3.99/€4.99)*
- Final Fantasy VIII (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £3.99/€4.99)*
- Final Fantasy IX (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £3.99/€4.99)*
- Sonic Rivals 1 (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £4.79/€5.99)
- Sonic Rivals 2 (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £4.79/€5.99)
- Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars (Was £11.99/€14.99 – Now £6.49/€7.99)
- Crush (Was £11.99/€14.99 – Now £6.49/€7.99)
- Super Monkey Ball Adventure (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £4.79/€5.99)
- Dissidia: Final Fantasy (Was £14.99/€24.99 – Now £9.99/€11.99)
- Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy – Prologus (Was £2.39/€2.99 – Now £1.19/€1.49)
- Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy (Was £27.99/€34.99 – Now £13.99/€17.99)
- Final Fantasy (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £3.99/€4.99)
- Final Fantasy II (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £3.99/€4.99)
- Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection (Was £27.99/€34.99 – Now £13.99/€17.99)
- Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (£7.99/€9.99 – Now £3.99/€4.99)
*PS Plus members will receive an extra 10% off Final Fantasy titles
- Bigger Than You Think!’
- Aliens Colonial Marines – Contact Trailer
- Hitman: Absolution – A Personal Contract
- Need For Speed : The Run Italian Pack Trailer
- Premier Manager 2012 (Was £13.99/€17.99- Now £9.99/€12.99)
- A Bug’s life and Monster’s Inc. (PS1 store bundle) (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £5.49/€6.99)
- Little Mermaid 2 & Winnie the Pooh (PS1 store bundle) (Was £6.29/€7.99 – Now £5.49/€6.99)
Source: EU Blog